Favourite Pokemon?

I got a lot of favorites

I love the eevee line it’s such a unique pokemon line and I wish we got more eevee evos

Iron valiant (or paradox galade + gardevoir fusion) has gotta be my favorite paradox mon cuz I just love robot shit and the weapon it has is sick asf and is a great first fairy/fighting type pokemon

Decidueye because it was my favorite starter ever and I like what it’s based on

The galarian false birds trio is super cool even with how much gen 8 sucked, I like the concept of the 3 being false versions of Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos, but are still identified as variants of them because of them being identical to the birds

Lopun-

Blaziken with his iron leg/fire warlock :weary:

I like too many. Haxorous, Meowscarada, Unown, Zoroark, Serperior, Weavile, Staraptor, Tarous and many more. Probably misspelled all of their names.

When I was about 4-8, my favorite Pokemon was Mewtwo purely because it was painted as incredibly powerful, which is why my Roblox username’s the way it is. Nowadays, I don’t really have a favorite, but I do like Primarina and Zoroark.

kid named chien-pao:

• mawile cuz its smol and the idea is pretty cool
  • gardevoir and gallade cuz ralts was my first shiny i actually hunted for. is that a good enough reason

It’s like one of those videos with the fake chickens where its like “which one of them burned themself without permission?” and you just see the obvious one

gg ez

Groundon
He is just so fucking cool, and The heaviest pokemon (i like big heavy creatures, Guns and swords)

Entei/Arcanine
A fire dog, i dont need anything else

Rayquaza
Long snake hehehe meteors go gone

Flygon
I love dragon pokemon, and i love bug type pokemons

Gliscor
Silly big bar, and cool design

Gardevoir
She can create Black holes. and she is beatiful, no Horny intended

Here’s a few:

Armarouge and Ceruledge: the only non-cute and silly pokemon i would call one of my favorites. i love their designs and shit can’t get enough of this kind of mon where it’s just “funky short armor dude” like bisharp and we 100% need more of those cause they’re almost always bangers. They’re also the only 2 pokemon that justify gen 9s existence outside of maybe Tinkaton

Wobbuffet: silly lil dude i like it’s gimmick and how expressive it is in every media it’s in

Whimsicott: honestly the most based gen 5 pokemon because it’s fluffy, cute and silly and perfectly viable in vgc i’m unsure wether it’s that kind of mon because i have seen questionable art of it but i’m unphased i still really like it’s simple and friendly design

Snorlax: fat and funny also i play UNITE every once in a while and it’s my main in that game

Jirachi: the best mythical pokemon hands down alongside Marshadow do not @ me. I love it’s design and it’s lore significance to dreams and shit and i think it’s super adorable

“Am I a joke to you?”
Cosmoem | Pokédex

“Joker no it’s an animal joker don’t do it-”

“THERE’S NO LAWS AGAINST THE POKEMON BATMAN YOU KNOW WHAT I’M GONNA DO TO THAT THING”

“JOKER NO PLEASE DON’T DO IT NOOOO”

1 Like

celesteela too, they’re tied apparently

Yes. Alola is not a legitimate region

You should fishious rend yourself… NOW!

I Like too much Pokémon but my SV Team is a good chunk of it

You should use self destruct! Now!

You should 252 SpA Life Orb Beads of Ruin Chi-Yu Overheat vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD NickyZ1: 905-1066 (459.3 - 541.1%) – guaranteed OHKO yourself… NOW!!!