Feeling bored and dead in life

I currently have no idea what I should actually try to do. I feel like I have no goal right now. For Arcane Odyssey, I feel like there aren’t too many people to hunt (i’m a lb player). The ones I’ve seen today are way too powerful for me. I love PVPing in AO. Maybe I should try to progress a new build again? I’ve never done a v1.15 progression.

Outside of Arcane Odyssey, I have some other games I play such as Word Bomb, Skyrift*, and Creatures of Sonaria. I’m thinking if I should just go on a killing spree in those games. For Skyrift, I can barely find populated Asia servers (game dead lol).

About creating stuff, I’m not sure what to focus on right now. I’m thinking if I should continue my story or my game for now. For my game, I have no idea if I really need money and I should make my RNG game. For my story, I’ve already done episodes 5, 6, 7 but no recordings yet.

chat what to do
  • hunt more players in AO
  • try finding people to fight/kill in skyrift/creatures of sonaria
  • work on your story
  • work on your winged warriors game
  • work on your simulator game
  • work on your rng game
0 voters

buy rimworld and never look back

improve your grades at school
begin exercising on a daily basis and eat a clean diet
smile and wave at others and proactively initiate conversation
frolick in a field of flowers and appreciate the beauty of nature
wear a propellor hat while holding a comically large lollipop
meet up with your friends more
travel and see new places
learn a new skill or language

appreciate games not for the hit of dopamine or replayability but for the memories they create

it has come down to me giving proper advice; you are beyond saving

11 Likes

NONE OF THE ABOVE

touch grass

Adding onto this: you do not need to wear the propeller hat/wave and smile at strangers

Those are for style points

Google:

Bing:

9 Likes

Consider the following

you should love yourself NOW! (@YtUltimax) / X

What @NineBangerz said, excersize, learn nutrition, practice gratitude, meditate, be in nature, stuff like that.

please go outside
and smell the grass

tats the better option
(99% of forumers can’t do this)

Try a new hobby. You could try reading some books, maybe write whatever the heck you want. Maybe start making some music or draw/model stuff. There’s a lot to do, but try something that you might’ve been planning to do for a while.

1 Like

We need you to make lore

holy fucking shit i just realized i don’t know datastores well enough…

this means i might have to make my simulator first over winged warriors because at least i can let the simulator game be my test dummy for faulty datastore code

• good explanation
  • nah still work on winged warriors (if it wins)
0 voters

This actually works. Improves your happiness levels by 20%, and you might get free food when you go to restaurants that say “under 13 eat free”.

I think you should play papas cupcakeria it’s the only option left

am i crazy for actually being excited to make that magic power simulator? i’m excited to add my weapon and armor ideas

You should learn a new language