Felix Sun - BOOK LOG

PROPERTY OF FELIX SUN
If you find this, please bring it back to its owner on W̶H̶I̶T̶E̶S̶U̶M̶M̶I̶T̶
CIRRUS ISLAND, SKY ISLANDS!
“Hey, here’s a picture of me… That shit was probably taken like, 5 month before the invasion? I dont know.”

LOG ?
“6PM or somethin… was waitin in Munera Garden when this … FUCKING GODDAMN INVASION STARTED” was written on the diary? Whoever was writing this was rather mad & annoyed.
“Everything crumbled at an alarming pace, and the Grand Navy’s response? Quarantine the damn area! No help, just a lockdown. As chaos brewed, my original plan of waiting for Yugo and Adelle on Munera Garden for our exploration into the Dark Sea went sideways. Yugo had noticed something “suspiciously funny” he said? Weirdo… so we were gearing up for an expedition.”
You noticed that you had skipped a lot of pages, there was far more to be told than this, so you went back to the beginning of the book.

DAY #1 - The fuck are these two doing?
“They’re still not here… why were they so late? Last time I saw Adelle, she was stationed on the Stepping Stones,” I mumbled, uneasy in the midst of other mages who were also awaiting friends, a tournament had been organized, some participants missing…

With Yugo and Adelle missing, I decided to pass the time chatting with Sir Gavin, a very old friend of mine. He was the one who single-handedly rebuilt the entire arena of Munera Garden, so he must have some interesting stories, right? At least that’s what I believed, hoping it would help me forget about the unnerving situation. Also, Adelle gifted me this notebook or diary like… ages ago, i barely knew how to write properly back then. But now my hand writing has gotten much better!

2 hours later, Yugo and Adelle still are fucking missing! I’ve been spending most of my time talking with Sir Gavin about dumb stuff like the history of this Island and how he rebuilt it. SOmething weird that i noticed was that i wasn’t the only person waiting, apparently, a lot of people were missing, such as participants…

Okay, holy shit, is this th eend of the world? Im confused on what the fuck just happened, im currently sailing with a bunch of people on my boat, looking for a safe place… Right, i should probably explain this by picking up the story from where i left it.

Back then, while i was talking to Sir Gavin, we both noticed how the atmosphere shifted. It became dark, malevolent, like something out of those Dark Sea adventure stories. A thick, ominous mist enveloped the area and as far as we could see… the visibility was just reduced.

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF ZEUS IS THAT?” someone shouted as we all stared at a moderatly big ship, it had crashing onto the island. At the time i was just thinking “What a dumbass, Why is he overreacting over a crashed ship, he should be helping the survivors, its nothing supernatural or unknown…”.
I tried getting a better view, but the crowd was just too large, i could barely see what was happening.
After some struggle, i managed to climb over a rock to get a better view, I was expecting some injured survivors, but what emerged from that wreckage was anything but human.

“Abomination?” I gasped as the grotesque figure stumbled out. It resembled a warped mix of a man carcasse and an eel, its skin oozing black liquid. “Is that an… Atlantean?” I uttered, prompting the crowd to whisper the word.
Suddenly, more of these abominations poured out of the ship, plunging Munera Garden into chaos. Luckily, most of us were fighters, so we did initially all fight back.
I was hesitating “Something is wrong… They’re real? Why are they here, should i fight back or flee?” i thought to myself, slowly unsheating my blade.
My last question was quickly answered when i witnessed an 6’0 Atlantean effortlessly tear a man in TWO, in fucking TWO SEPARATE PIECES? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF POWER IS REQUIRED TO DO THAT EFFORTLESSLY?
The poor dude wasn’t even a fucking regular civilian or starter mage, it was a BERSERKER, a experienced fighter! There was NO fucking way i was staying here any longer

“God, anyways… I should get back to the original story. Aherm”

RESUME.
“Okay, I think it’s time we get the FUCK out of here” I immediatly said to Sir Gavin in shock, sheating my blade right back & grabbing him by the collar, he tried saying “Uh, Why-” I dragged him, rushing to my ketch. Others who realized the severity of the situation did the same, some people even had the audacity to get onto MY ship, do you believe that?

DAY #3 - Escape to the Unknown

Been probably around two days
Right, now that we’re back on track… I got some time to relax, we made a quick stop to Harvest Island… Didn’t wanna go to Silverhold because the marines would probably beat me into a pulp, and im not trying to fight this fucker Kai.
Anyways, gave someone the commands of my ship temporarily, been sailing for way too long and i had to collect ressources in there myself.

I have some time to write in here again, aherm. I’ll just be sharing some stuff…

As the ketch sailed away from the chaos of Munera Garden, I couldn’t shake off the images of those inhuman creatures & that man being ripped in two effortlessly by that monster. There was no time for mourning or deciphering the cause; the priority was survival. Sir Gavin, somewhat bewildered but alive, found himself aboard my ship along with a few others who had managed to escape.

The skies, however, decided to be acting like jerks. The weather took a drastic turn, transforming the once calm seas into a tempest. Waves towered over us, creating colossal whirlpools. This was no ordinary storm; it felt as if the very elements were rebelling against our presence.

“Just like Mimhere’s tales from the Dark Sea… but we’re in the Bronze Sea,” I mumbled, my attempt at reassuring myself, i was told a lot of stories about the Mimpiece & Mimhere Island back then as a kid. Despite the chaos, Whitesummit seemed the safest destination. It was home to the Assassin Syndicate, a place where they tolerated individuals like me, but i still remained somewhat hesitant.
If it had solely been Sir Gavin on the boat? Yeah, they definitly wouldn’t mind a plus one, after all he was an unknown person. But in this case, there were like 10 fuckers on my ship, i can’t just bring so many casuals to White Summit, how will the Syndicate react?
“God im so fucked…” I just said outloud, frustrated, Sir Gavin nearby, he had heard me, wondering what possibly could be the issue? Cant you use your goddamn brain? We’re in the middle of an weird apocalypse invasion or something.
We talked a bit, told him where we were goin, seemed hesitant and stuff, but whatever, im the captain around here, this is my ship, not theirs, if they wanna complain then they can just jump into the water… but i hope they dont do that.

I also noticed some weird stuff, the Grand Navy seems to be retreating back into Silverhold? Munera Garden isn’t too far from it, thanks god they haven’t noticed us.
The Dark Sea seems to have covered probably all of the Bronze Sea? What the actual hell is happening, is this the Wrath Of Gods?
There’s ton of “magic pollution” as they say, in the air, some weird disasters happen like fire tornado’s, acid waves and stuff, thankfully my ship hasn’t taken too much damages, we’re repairing it just to be safe.
I dont know if Munera Garden was overtaken.
Agora News updates obviously have became… rarer, its so hard to find an up to date newspaper, they did get longer and seem to be sharing infos on the situation, but these clowns wont give us any explanation as of whats actually happening.
I wonder if Yugo knows whats happening, is he safe?
Is Adelle alive?
I know they are, they’re good people, if one of us were to die, it should be me.

Im gonna have to stop updating this for a bit… We’re leaving again, the island isn’t secure enough and Sarlovéze will probably kick us out, or he’s gonna leave… Wait, is he gonna swim all the way to an island? I dont think he has any boat around here? Eh, whatever.
We’re leaving, Sir Gavin told the others about where we were going, a lot were anxious…
Shit, should have i said that before?

END OF LOG 1 PART 1

Note: Sir Gavin my goat will survive and take back Munera Garden, im ready to do anything to protect this man :muscle:
He will save the Bronze Sea.

1 Like

SIR GAVIN OUR SHINING STAR!!!

i love the mix between exposition and comedy, it made reading this log fun yet engaging all the same!!