Few Things about Odyssey Feed

1. I didn’t quit, just adjusting to school and there isn’t too much out rn.

2. My school chromebook is the only thing I use for Odyssey Feed, but currently, whenever I open my files it reloads the page. This makes me unable to upload images to the forum. So;

• I can’t make new Odyssey Feed logo variations until my chromebook is fixed. I’ll probably just use the normal logo for now

• Odyssey Feed uses a lot of images, so i’ll have to completely rely on the community (Especially the AO reminders thread) to post the leaks and stuff on the forum so that I can highlight and copy the image.

Don’t know why my chromebook won’t let me open my files without reloading and thus deleting the post I make, but it makes Odyssey Feed a whole lot tougher. :fr:

16 Likes

shit requires effort and nobody’s pressuring you, take your time

4 Likes

dw, i’ll be waiting for future issues, so please take your time with your stuff!

2 Likes

Don’t worry man, we understand :nod: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yup we understand, take your time and see what ya can do to cure your Chromebook’s case of unholy amount of skill issue.

1 Like

It doesn’t take that much effort lmao, i’m lazy

It might take more effort now if I can’t upload images

Can we get some backstory on this post? I don’t really know what you’re talking about, I play World of Magic sometimes, not read the lore and stuff. Not an insult though, I just don’t pay much attention to a game that’s yet to have a late revamp.

Oh it is like a post series that he makes every now and then whenever there are like big updates to the Arcane Odyssey development or like big news to keep everyone updated and make it easier to get all the info in one spot I guess.

1 Like

Hmm, I see. Where can I find them? I don’t really like reading but looking at a trello listed with 0.01% bug changes is a hassle.

Here is the most recent one ⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ First Weapon Skills, New Leak!
It also contains a lot of other stuff as well like posts and artwork etc.

Ok, what about the rest?

Just look up “The Odyssey Feed” on the forums, that should bring them all up.

Oh, they’re on the forum? Ok.

Also here’s a picture to make up for the time I made you take for me:

1 Like

What in the blursed…

Oi @TeaAndNums take a look at this blursed image.

God deciding how I wake up in the morning:

There’s your context.

Do what you need lol

1 Like

we’ll all be patiently waiting for our favorite anchor to return, take your time

1 Like

Could be bigger i guess