Fictional character stat builds?

oh ok, dunno who, but i’ll find out eventually :thinking:

Akainu. He would probably be a magma mage with a little into strength. Also would join the grand navy and become a admiral since hes a fleet admiral in one piece.

3 Likes

I would spill, but idk if OCs count as Fictional Characters :\

@ThatOneGuy

they do, post them if you want

oh alr (My 3 main files)

yasuo or yone from league tbh

surprised nobody has mentioned a zoro cosplay yet

1 Like

One build as sanji probs being a warlock with iron leg and fire and another build being a mix between esdeath and toshiro from bleach

Probably gonna do a guts build if there is a weapon like the dragonslayer

2 Likes

muhammad ali (berserker with boxing)

I wanna make a Philip (Kamen Rider W) build who’s a Mage and would have Wind, Fire, and Light Magic to mimic the Cyclone, Heat, and Luna Gaia Memories.

no. I want all my files to have backstories and personalities of my own creation.

YES!! We’re almost one in the same with this idea!

I wonder who is going to do a Cole Macgrath build from the Infamous series.
Conjuror build with lightning as the first magic with either ice or magma depending on if you’re good or evil.
I know literally nothing about the weapon options in AO so I can’t tell what would fit right there.

It would completely fit if you wanted to be a hero or villain too!

Sabo from one piece would be a warlock build with karate and fire

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

The main one I had in mind is a Guts Warlord build focusing on thermo style’s infusion with various weapons (a colossal sword would be my primary). However, this all depends on what kind of weapons we’ll end up getting.
There is a chance I might end up doing the blackbeard warlock route if possible (for now it might just be Sailor Fist or Thermo with shadow), and I got a non-fictional character based apocalypse mage planned. My 3rd slot might be a warden when it becomes available, or the aforementioned warlord.

(Joke