Fictional character stat builds?

is anyone gonna try and make a file based on a fictional character? it’d be fun seeing people’s ideas

1 Like

I have a bunch of anime character builds I want to try out (Ichigo, Tanjiro, Shinobu etc), but one build that I’m definitely going to make is Kratos from God of War 4 and Ragnarok. It’ll be a Savant with Ice, Fire, Thermofist, an Axe, Dual Daggers, and either a spear or a shield. On second awakening I’ll imbue the axe with ice magic and the daggers with fire. Also want to make a Ragnarok Thor conjurer build, as well as an Earthbending build from ATLA with Earth, Metal and Sand.

5 Likes

most likely at some point but i usually do things like that last or far and few between gimmick characters i came up with

spongebob savant build

1 Like

Absolutely.

I’m going to try to make Goku, light warlock (or maybe straight berserker) with dragon fist as an ultimate art for crash

after him i’ll do Vergil from DMC (lightning conjurer with a katana). Judgement cut end may not be possible in AO, but I think I can get close to his other moves

all original characters are also fictional characters

do you wanna post them then?

vergil and vergil ven slots:

i want to make esdeath in ao

1 Like

Tuco Salamanca

Sailor style, but you never actually use the ocean, just bottled sea water because it’s the closest thing to snorting meth in this game

Ultimate art rushdown + copy paste “Damn man, look at that! Look!” after each kill

2 Likes

I respect the lads who are gonna do jotaro kujo wardens

i was gonna do this but with just metal magic + warden, i am a literal metal sponge

wouldn’t he be more like juggernaut or something tho?

nah warden makes more sense

I feel like his stand does more of the punching

-Ash Conjurer based on Yamamoto’s Bankai (one of the most wicked manga panels ever)

-Warlord with Iron Leg, Flintlock, Musket, and a Broadsword (Greatsword if we can somehow one hand it) based on the Space Marines

-Probably a Savant with Green Acid, Iron Leg, Flintlock, Musket, and Broadsword or Greatsword based on the Death Guard (or specifically the Primarch Mortarion if it fits better)

Death Guard

Mortarion

There are probably others I thought of maybe doing but I can’t say them off the top of my head so this is all I’ll put

1 Like

PLEASE vetex make it so Warlords can one hand normal two handed weapons and then they two hand strength weapons

2 Likes

Kinda. My main build is a combination between Vi from Arcane and Asura from Asura’s Wrath. Still deciding on a name but I got most the details already down, at least as many as I can get rn.

They are both punchy people so I’m going to be using Boxing. Berserker will be the build since they aren’t all that spiritual or magical. They have magical abilities and whatnot. Asura is a fucking demi-god and Vi uses magical gauntlets but their primary method of destruction is the good ole fist.

2 Likes

well, yes, but None Of You Will Get To Meet Them For Some Time

1 Like

Zora!!!

no, it is not zora salazar

Fish, You HAVE Met Them (pls no leak)