Fightable Curse users in AO

Question regarding curse users ingame, how will vetex deal with the entire “exploding in water” problem?

Would they just fly over it, use platforms, or maybe we could find ways to defeat them using their water weakness?
(I honestly wanna see one fall into water and then it explodes and kills me :flushed:)

Make the area we fight them not near water

6 Likes

I think this one could make for an interesting boss fight

10 Likes

me when the grand navy sends 5 ships loaded with curse users (I sink them and kill their most powerful warriors)

Why don’t you explode all over me :smirk:

Honestly curse users might be fun or interesting to fight against but unless it’s on a large island or they fly most of the time, other then that it might be hard to implement in.

2 Likes

wait they explode in water…??

hehehehe…

ah ha ha ehehehe…

AHAHAHA…

HEHEHEHAAHAHAA…

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:wind_magic_var1: + MAXIMUM KNOCKBACK BUILD

8 Likes

Lol

When it is actually useful

1 Like

How do you think of ways to make anything you see perverted/in the most sus way possible :skull:

that’s mostly @GlitchingEclipse

No I don’t

i could’ve sword you were one of the guys who did it the most

Gaslighting ass mf

I may have absolutely ruined a thread of forumers making a character but I didn’t do anything to anything else

gonna be like theos and durza when you hit them once

1 Like

Didn’t only people with multiple curses explode while people with one curse just sank?

can’t wait to fight an absorption curse user with 0 absorbs and kill them immediately cause i’m not using magic

I’m p sure it depended how powerful/what curse you had

Cursebeard had like 4 curses so obviously he would be much more susceptible, but it’s also the fact that he exploded when more then half his body was submerged (I think?)

2 Likes

Yeah like disgrace said it depends on how powerful the curse is, also I’m fairly sure it’s only elemental curse users that suffer from this (I’m not certain though). Morrock had one of the most powerful curses ever so he violently combusted once he hit the water.

Cursebeard didn’t have this weakness thanks to his tide curse, which he could use to stop the water from coming into contact with him if he ever needed to

1 Like

How to beat a curse user 101: bring a water gun