Fighting Style/Lost Technique Ideas

Well you lose hp when missing your m1 and it deals extra damage in return, sounds pretty close to me.

And I’m not saying you copied it but it’s a funny coincidence

I remembered SSB and got an idea for an impact upgrade based on a fighter

Impact fist: Aura
An upgrade of the impact fist where the attacks start out mid-sized normally with medium damage. When the user’s health gets lowered, the attacks of impact fist deal more damage and get bigger.

This is inspired by Lucario’s ability in Super Smash Bros

Bomb Fist: Strap bombs to your fist because fuck you

• Heavy Punch: A sluggish punch because you strapped bombs to your fist, idiot
  • Explosive punch: Light those suckers up and throw a punch which does massive areal damage in exchange for self inflicted damage

this is

this is just close range cannonball fist

imagine the bombs just stay on your character so if you use thermo fist they just light up

Fusion fist
Punch with the power of the sun, empower your attacks with powerful solar flares which have massive aoe and charge up the more you hit your enemies

Its just a little joke i do with my multis :troller:

Yes.

Are you gonna make an ultimate spell called “Ultimate Spell: Ginormous Balls!”

na i like the idea of Chilly Balls!

lol

I only remember having an “explosive balls”, i can’t think of anymore sussy multi names i used

try flooding balls on water file

Aren’t colors synonyms for magics now?

its possible to do “Blue Balls!” now

idk if it is but im sticking to the funny like tidal balls not the smurf

Boob fist, like boob magic but with a painful sounding name

Cosmic Fist

attack using the power of gamma ray bursts, nuclear fusion, and particle acceleration/deceleration

(never happening and would be obscenely unbalanced)

get outta here garou, you got a bald man to fight

Nanomachines

A defensive fighting style that makes the user’s body much more powerful than before. Your body hardens in response to physical trauma. A single punch can fling people easily

Ik this is inspired by garou but its not what his ability does