Fighting Style/Lost Technique Ideas

Ok there’s a slight chance Vetex’ll see some of these and think they’re cool but given suggestions have been prohibited and these topics are skirting the line I doubt he even gives em’ the time of day.

5 Likes

I think very similarly to this. This topic was not made with the intention to give suggestions. It’s why I keep them mostly vague and try not to delve into how they’d work in game. That does not matter to me cause I have no intention of trying to get any of these into the game.

I’m even cool if a mod wants to close this topic since it is firmly placed in the grayzone within the rules.

1 Like

You aren’t necessarily wrong but I personally enjoy reading what you guys come up with for these fighting styles. Some of them make me wish they were considered being added into the game in the future.

1 Like

Heres my idea on a Lost Technique, Forced Healing (a joke one ofc)

This technique heals all of your body injuries and debuffs via Gaslighting and pain (1 year Cooldown)

Got Broken Arms and Legs? Force them back to place

Got broken ribs? Dont be a baby, they grow back

You’re cold and almost freezing to death? Light yourself on fire if you have a torch or you’re a fire magic user

You’re almost dying to dehydration? Eat a Cactus if you see one

You’re going insane because of the Dark sea? Take your pills schizo

drugs

bottom text

tf2 reference
You are officially a chad

(Crazy medical engineer to his bird)
no zey don’t.

`

My ex partner be like

escanor

rip ancient styles :frpensive:

1 Like

bruh

:fr:

Dear god let this topic die

Too late it’s already alive again :troll:

Time to make ideas about fighting style evolutions.

Thermofist

Adrenaline fist

• A fast fighting style that rewards you for successfully landed attacks. For each attack or skill landed, you experience a slight increase in attack speed and a decrease in cooldowns, stacking multiple times or filling up an “speed bar”. When your speed bar is full your attacks cast extremely fast, and have minimal end lag or cooldowns.

Scorching fist / bursting fist (too lazy to think of a name)

• A fighting style that channels an intensely hot energy into your attacks which burn your opponent. Has a “heat bar” that passively charges, or is charged up when you use attacks/punch like Thermofist. When the bar is full, you enter what I’ll call “bursting mode”; your energy bursts out with an extended range whenever you attack, increasing the hitbox of your punches and skills. The mode lasts until the bar drains again.
Sailor Fist

Drifting Fist / Disorienting fist

• The randomness of your attacks becomes even more bewildering, causing your opponent to experience slight confusion while fighting you. Attacking your opponent causes disorienting effects to pop up on their screen, which can stack until they’re completely confused.

Tidal Fist

• Your familiarity with the sea gives you slight mastery over the currents around you. Your attacks become fluid and are reminiscent of the flowing tides, giving your opponent the sensation of being drenched or drowning. When fighting in or near water, certain skills cause the sea to randomly soak your opponent.
Cannon Fist

Heavy Cannon Fist

• With a lot of effort and windup, you manage to throw incredibly large and dense cannon balls. Larger cannonballs have very big AOE and deal moderate damage, while denser, smaller balls deal a lot of damage and require more precise aiming.

Swift Cannon Fist

• Your trained arms allow you to rapidly fire multiple lighter cannon balls in succession.
Vampirism

Bloodlust

• Your restless assaults against your opponents causes them to bleed profusely, stacking the bleed effect. You yourself are less prone to bleeding your chances of bleeding from a bleed-inducing attack are reduced by 50%, and bleeding drains 50% less of your health per tick.
5 Likes

W anime

idk why it send me all the way up in 2021 but still had to respond

No make it nano machines

Reminds me of sabos fighting style from one piece

Anyways here’s my idea of a fighting style

Disruptive Flow

A defensive fighting style focused on preforming precise blows to briefly block the flow of mana in your opponents body creating openings in battle

yeah it’s basically chi blocking from avatar

this is now real

I know, I purchased a copy myself :nod: