Fighting Style Requirements

So we can learn iron leg and cannonball fist at level 40 earliest. Pretty big gap from level 15 before

1 Like

what are the strength requirements for karate and knocking fist?

They haven’t been made so they don’t have them and I didn’t feel like taking two different ss

Honestly was hoping for something different. Like maybe some requiring more galleons but at a lower level (like 20 strength/1000 galleons for Sailor Fist) and not just making both numbers bigger. It gives the impression of later fighting styles being better. If that’s the case, why? I don’t think base fighting styles should inheritly be better than one another. All magics are balanced so fighting styles should be too. Even if they are all fairly equal, this just gives a blatent impression that some could be better than others solely due to their requirements. Overall it’s minor, just a tiny gripe, and likely not going to be too impactful.

6 Likes

Praying vetex wil consider adding knocking fist also 2 FIGHTING STYLES LEFT LFGG

Wait NOOO you need 80 strength for them

he won’t but it’s ok

Exactly why I’m going to destroy you on release day

cope

2 Likes

sorry fish

My dreams of having sailor fist at 20 strength, have all crumbled to dust

I mean it’s just 40 levels, you can easily go warlock

I refuse to play the meta

the game isn’t out wdym meta?!???

80 str isn’t terrible, the earliest you can get it is level 40 and that makes sense

bro, it doesnt matter if it may be a meta, choose whatever you want to do, and ignore anything talking about the meta. If it’s really some big advantage it’s getting nerfed anyway, so don’t wait for that nerf

warlock winning

conjuerer best tho

i feel like most paladins are gonna be PVE fr

probably not