Fighting Style Requirements

100 strength for my beloved thermo fist
i get i’ll have to be at least lvl 50 for it as a warlock

1 Like

Level 80

If it costs 100 Strength then Warlocks get it at level 100, assuming you’re distributing stat points equally. I’m not sure if I’ll jump to Strength 100 as fast as possible or if I’ll distribute evenly, it would kind of suck to miss out on a few spells but it would also be nice having Thermo Fist earlier.

assuming i go fully into strength at first and then decide to lean into magic

1 Like

man that must suck as a strength build haha

the best decision lol

Also you’ll have to be able to get into Ravenna at level 50, and I don’t think we don’t know if that’s possible or not.

Wait is he adding Karate and Knocking for Pre Access or not, because the Fighting Style tab in the To Do list isn’t completed yet, but he said he’s just adding 5 including basic style

1 Like

iron leg mentor is on harvest island, not ravenna

Karate and Knocking Fist won’t be in early access. I’m not sure why the Fighting Styles tab isn’t considered finished yet, maybe because of balancing, or it’s because there’s no awakenings or something.

he’s probably being technical with it since technically not all of the fs are complete

We’re talking about Thermo Fist not Iron Leg, I think I might’ve still messed up though, I don’t remember if Thermo Fist was in Ravenna or not.

wait im stupid idk why i thought you were talking about iron leg

1 Like

I found the guy who’s getting Iron Leg on release!!!

I’ve been thinking if thermo isn’t something i like then i’ll probably switch to iron leg

1 Like

iron leg doesn’t have a meter so yeah it’d probably be easier to use

I’d guess the playstyle for thermo fist is being super super aggressive and spamming attacks at the opponent in order to keep the meter as high as possible

I sure wonder how hybrids will make Thermo work

Light is the fastest magic and Thermo Fist is the fastest fighting style (that also benefits greatly from attack speed since it can maintain the heat meter for longer). Surely putting them together will be completely balanced!
NicemanEmoji

I think i might go fire with iron leg now
even if the character who i have this in mind for prefers adventuring barefoot