Fighting Styles technique Predictions

This lowkey sounds really intresting but i can’t imagine what the Rare, Lost, and Ancient skills will look like, I mean not much else to do in fighting besides punches, chops, and kicks, then again I’m not a combatholic and I don’t do karate so correct me if you want :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Super hard punch

Concentrated Punch (blast)
Smash (explosion)
Leap (jump)
Rage (aura)
Rush (grab)
Kick (beam/very fast blast)

1 Like

thats just lame

i suspect they wouldnt be too different from magic skills

i doubt it why would vetex make fighting styles literally just magic?

well since there are also rare lost and ancient spells you probably wont but a magic lost spell as a fighting style base spell

I would like to see hulks thunderclap as a base skill
Or a lost skill

basically a blast with the clap casting animating bro

It could stun or daze and it doesnt travel like an actual blast more like a aoe shockwave move

it looks like a cone AOE to the front

why the fuck do it hink of rogue lineage snarvider when i see this

dick slap

Could be mode/stance, could be an evasive, could be a high jump (this counts as an evasive, doesn’t it?). They don’t even need to be aura-based.

Eh I feel like if magic gets a self boost move then Fighting Styles should too, as their more fist-y counterpart. Doesn’t need it but if they’re already getting stuff similar to magic might as well send all the way and double down with some self buffing moves.

Is this actually true?
I hope you can at least block bullets with a magic shield or do the funny bullet deflect with a sword.

Yeah that seems fair. I thought you meant aura as in physical appearance, like hamon sparks or something (though that’ll probably happen in some styles anyway)

some aura (ironic) shit like from Dragon Ball would fit more than hamon sparkles ever could

aura

probably too visual for a fighting style but /shrug just a vague idea at best here

4 Likes

I imagine it’ll be specific to each fighting style, the same way magic aura effects depend on the magic themselves. It’ll probably vary a lot more than magic style auras do though. Thermo Fist might have smoke aura or maybe a slight red glow (or just double down on the OP reference and look exactly like Gear Second), for instance.

they’re joking, u most likely can parry/perfect block a bullet/m1 from a gun (do guns even have m1s :thinking:) but generally ppl don’t seem to be using them and just the skills of it. this is also ignoring the fact that guns fire faster than what magic could do in wom presumably so it’d be hard to perfect block regardless much like irl