Fighting Styles technique Predictions

If he had done all 6 and he onz got 2 right then zes 2/6 but he got 2 right out of the two released so 2/2

1 Like

Hi edgzia when will you update your idea trello :niceman:

In scool rn so maybe this afternoon (a bit lazy tbh)

I’m doing skills guessed against skills created, not skills guessed against total number of skills; since only 2 skills have been created and 2 of my guesses are correct, i’m 2 for 2

Kinda like in basketball, If i’m taking 6 shots in basketball and make the first 2 that I take, they’d say I’m 2 for 2 since I’ve made every shot I’ve taken so far. You’re not 2 for 6 after your first two shots because you’re measuring points scored against shots taken, not against total shots

3 Likes

not quite
didn’t mention shockwave

2 Likes

If you say like that then ok

I’d still call that a correct guess even though he didn’t mention the shockwave :fr:

Doubt anyone could have guessed a single move would be both a self-explosion-like move that’s only in air that can also act as a slam to get to the ground. I’d say he got the general idea (and even partially the name) correct, so I’d just give him it. Kind of incorrect but I mean still a win in my book and I don’t think it’s a stretch to say so.

2 Likes

Well we got this answered in the qna, it’s because we’re a magic user at heart and we are subconsciously using magic with our attacks, making them use the energy bar and allowing non magic builds to hit curse users

And it’s also for balancing purposes

i’m guessing that rushdown is going to be a grab skill, then the skill after that will be the beamlike and finally the aura/buffing skill

1 Like

We didn’t get much info on rushdown so not gonna say I guessed this one unless we get to see what it’s really like

2/3 now

1 Like

Like most people already expected, beam attack is confirmed

I called it long range but it’s actually short range

This is (most of) the important information on Fighting Style Techniques if it helps anyone with their predictions.

FightingStyleTechniques1

FightingStyleTechniques2

FightingStyleTechniques3

FightingStyleTechniques4

FightingStyleTechniques5

FightingStyleTechniques6

FightingStyleTechniques7

And these are all of the Fighting Styles confirmed to be obtainable upon release.
FightingStylesOnRelease

3 Likes

W i n d

punching so fast that u able to generate a shockwave and send it towards your opponent?

1 Like

because game balancing

Then again how does swinging a sword = 3 miniature tornadoes in 3 directions

8 Likes

How does swinging sword even make one giant tornado

1 Like

imposter style: uses hand and tongue like knife

because magic