Finally decided to join the forums

Introduction time. My first file was gen 12, and my main file, Luna Barion, is gen 17. After a long burnout I finally decided to play WoM again, and I have been a (almost) daily player for about 2 months now (On Europe time). After finally reaching 200 hours on my main file, I decided it’s about time I try to interact with people who are also waiting for ao. So uh… Hi I guess? Is there anything I should know about the forums? I plan to look around to see if it goes well. I really hope I won’t regret making this account. I heard quite some weird stuff about the Forums so idk if I will really keep this account active.

6 Likes

Nah the forums just filled with bored people also u got an burnout from what?

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

welcome :confetti_ball:

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forums.
Most of us are indeed bored people just waiting for the game to come out. Vetex is playing minecraft supposedly from burnout or tension from the work so I suppose we’ll get a trello update tomorrow.

Ao was taking a lot of time to release. Much more than I thought it would. (It’s been more than 2 years lol-) also kinda just forgot about the game for a while but now I’m back. Also, why the hell are people so fast to reply to this post?

Remember how he said lots of us are bored?
That’s why.

too late i am already inside your walls

From what did u get a burn out tough

I’m getting the hammer from the garage stay in the kitchen I’ll brb

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Alright now it’s time to break holes in the walls.

white-dog-shaking

Welcome to the forums, I desperately hope that you somehow or another enjoy your stay.

It wasn’t, isn’t and never will be time to interact with other people waiting for AO. The Forums are full of oddities like @OLEG, the Forums Party discord server is cursed, and Vetcord has most of the same odditie as the forums.

Yes, of course there is. However, it wouldn’t be any fun if you found on the same day as your first post. I’ll let you have no clue what you have signed up for.

You will when you reach TL3.

Naturally.

I recommend that you don’t, but you might like it here if you enjoy the oddities that reside here on the AO Forums.

check this if you wanna stalk the trello and other leaks

@AMultiversalEntity Bro is talking as if there are 101 unspoken rules of the Forums… What the hell have I got myself into? I’m genuinely starting to get concerned now…

1 Like

dont worry about it, you are welcome here :nod: :+1:
most of the rules are pretty obvious

looking at you, ezia

1 Like

I have heard about that guy even before I joined the forums. He is the only weird forum member I actually know a bit about. I have no idea about the rest of them though

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :clap:

I feel like I made an awful mistake.