Fire boutta get good?

So the counter to fire was just jumping in water, but now there are gonna be sea monsters and sharks. If people instinctively jump into the water when hit with a fire blast and get chomped up by sharks, it could be the new meta. I’m just saying.

1 Like

ah yes, the meta will be to get vored

8 Likes

second best way to die, first being by Apocalypse Bringer

1 Like

Your obsession with that magic gives me the strength to go on.

1 Like

The love calculator does not lie my friend.

New wattpad story… ThatOneGuy x Apocalypse Bringer

1 Like

Apocalypse Bringer is MINE!

get the hell out of here, don’t show me this cursed imagery again. This is like a married man watching his wife get plowed in front of him. I don’t deem this as accurate or precise, this is anything but. This genuinely makes me mad and doesn’t make me chuckle as I write this at all. I’m lost for words. You’ve soiled her with your name and for that I will be taking her to be MINE

1 Like

Better than twilight.

Hang on, I’ll write a story about this

I guess she just likes me more then since it seems that you don’t meet her needs. I’ll make sure to take good care of her :smirk:

I can see it already, ThatOneGuy ends up dying to his own magic in the end btw

And then apocalypse bringer absorbs his power and goes on a pvp spree | later died due to mass ganking by suncry :fr:

he enjoys it tho

i can imagine

i’m pretty sure that we won’t have sharks spawning in the moment we get in the water

the map change is more of a nerf than a buff to fire, and let’s not forget to mention that we can just kill most of the sharks with magics and weapons that work underwater

i can dream.

2 Likes

Lunar is mine y’all can keep apoc bringer

I accidentally liked someones comment, stop necroing dumbass.

1 Like

time to ressurect my shitpost romance series