First AO Art Contest Winners

this shit was crazy when i first saw it i was like “no way an actual human being drew this its too perfect” (but then i just realized im a bad artist)

I wasn’t even close.

Welp, that sucked.

The one thing I wish is that we could’ve seen the judges’ (I assume there were multiple judges) thought process behind their decisions.

don’t worry once you will IMPROVE and you’re going to become a GAMER!!!

anyhow GJ WHY ARE YOU ALL SO TALENTED LET ME STEAL YOUR FRONTAL LOBE I MUST ACQUIRE YOUR KNOWLEDGE

Oh my god… what an honor!! I am so grateful! :pray:
I don’t think I have yet to participate, if ever really win in a competition like this before!
It was getting so big and the amount of beautiful submissions just kept coming!
Everyone gave their absolute best and showed incredible care! :st3:
The amount of love this community has is unmatched! :hugs:

Needless to say I’m super thankful… and will cherish this moment. :sob:
And to think, fun fact! That some of my AO drawings actually were on the portfolio that helped me get accepted to college!
What a full circle moment… thank you so much! Truly…
And GG’s to first place and my many fellow amazing artists! :saluting_face::trophy:

6 Likes

Congratulations to all that participated!

And most importantly, even if you didn’t win, or you believed your artwork wasn’t up to your standards:

Stand proud, you can create.

4 Likes

congrats fr, I knew I would never win in time cuz art applications and stuff, but this is mad beautiful, love the art frrr

so you see, ao (roblox games) will in fact help you succeed in life

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.