First AO Art Contest Winners

First Art Contest Winners

First weโ€™d like to thank everyone for their participation in this contest across both platforms. We all think it was a massive success are are looking forward to doing more contests in the future. We are, as always, astounded by the talent within this community.

That being said we had such a hard time deciding on winners we added a tier of Honorable Mentions that will all receive their own role and a smaller prize.

Without further ado here is our winner!

First Place

This goes to @Soraa and their entry You, Me, at the Center of the World

Second Place

This goes to @LightClarity and their entry ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  โ™†

Third Place

This goes to @nadzter and their entry โ€œ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.โ€

Now for our Honorable mentions in no particular order:

@Mirage

@tong

@Not_a_Knife

@jrx_matthew (On twitter)

@FruityTiff (On Twitter)

Everyone here can contact me @galaga. on Discord to receive your in-game rewards

28 Likes

โ€œFive, hundred, sunken warrior setsโ€

peak.

@Mirage

CONGRATS!

Congrats to everyone who threw some baller art out there, I donโ€™t think I could have narrowed it down to even this much. Always been impressed with the AO art community.

3 Likes

@Soraa hey dumbfuck u won dude, go get ur triple headlesses or sum shit

This is actual peak. So beautiful :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

peak art

this is peak. thanks to everyone who participated!

wwoooOOOOOOHOO

canโ€™t get that

Congrats to all the winners and my fellow honorables! Hereโ€™s to bigger and better contests like this, in the future!

3 Likes

YEAHHH YALL COOKED๐Ÿ”ฅ (complete)

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE I LOVE THE ARTIST COMMUNITY OF AO (complete sentence)

1 Like

she contest on my honor til im able

Congrats to all the finalists and winner, everyone up there SO deserves it <3

5 Likes

Absolutely incredible!!!
My eyes have been blessed :pray:

1 Like

True masterpieces :cry::raised_hands:

1 Like

@Dudeman gettem

Congrats to all of the winners! They all look great!

Hats off to not only all the winners, but everyone who participated! The number of submissions genuinely shocked me, I didnโ€™t know that many people were interested in this. Regardless, it was fun to participate, and I hope to do this again next year.

No, Vetex is not holding a gun to my head to make me say this.