First chapter of the lore for my ocs

Chapter 1: Wake up to reality

He awoke on an island, completely alone, with no idea how he even got there. Where the hell am I? Ace thought, scanning his surroundings. “I guess I’ll explore the place, look for clues about how I got here” After a while of searching, he found two people, about the same age as him. One with a not-as-confused expression and blood-red hair with hints of gold. He also saw a bored-looking one with silver hair with streaks of light blue “Who are you?” he demanded, “What are you doing here?” “How do you not remember us?” the red-haired person said. “we’re your brothers, we’re trying to find Morden, can you help us?” “I guess,” Ace said. “Good, I’m Drago, This is Lucius” After a short conversation, they found Morden. “You three are awake… that’s surprising. I thought you guys would be out for a few more days,” He said “Why is there a grave? Did someone die?” Ace asked “Yes… Tucker died while we were escaping,” Morden answered “We were experimented on by some kind of weird group” “Well, that sounds fun,” Drago said sarcastically. “I think you three should go to Redwake,” Morden said “Here, take this rowboat. See those big pointy rocks? Go there and you’ll find Redwake” “We don’t need that, I have magma magic,” Drago said, sounding slightly mentally unstable “It’s like pretending the water is lava, not that lava can hurt me, but it’ll be fun” About an hour later, the three of them arrived in Redwake to see a woman cowering in fear under a ramp.

Yes, yes, I know this is utter garbage, but keep in mind I WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO WHEN I HAD NO TALENT

1 Like

L U C I U S

(Complete sentence)

If you’re aware that your story’s not very good at the moment, maybe try fixing it up to see how far you’ve come since when you first wrote it :]

wait, why are there multiple people other than morden?

Ace, Drago, and Lucius are brothers