First One To Answer The Question Correctly Wins 100K Galleons | Part 1

80%/20%?

I am helping you to prove that Quintus Bronze is a female!)))
(I meant dividing prize)

She is basically acts like a girl crying about her king. Interesting fact: Revon gone missing lol.

Ehhh, ngl I wont count expressing concern as a girly act

yea, it is the fate of your entire country’s leadership

I wonder why both Revon and Julius gone missing? Order picked them up away from protagonist or Julius is member of Order which had to save Revon and make him new king of Ravenna under Order’s influence?

That makes no sense, most characters are clearly gendered. KING calvus, EMPEROR nero, red headed GIRL, etc. Just because a gender isnt stated, doesnt mean they dont have one

there’s technically no way to actually know until they say though

Ok but its a roblox video game, theres no trans characters.

that’s not what i said, there’s just technically no way to know unless they say it

Ok who cares though, sounds like you’re just mad you didnt win so you’re trying to cheat me

it’s not a cheat if i’m correct

But you’re not, you’re just being a pedantic asshole

i’m not wrong though, there’s truly no way to know since nothing’s ever stated

why are you bringing gender politics into roblox xd

Kettle said both male and female at the beginning so they win there’s nothing you can do about it

Yeah, even if it turns out Quintus is a female, Kettle still answered it. Unless we have a clear answer from vetex that Quintus is undefined, which is sock’s answer, until tomorrow on the time me and Kettle agreed on, then ig Kettle keeps the 100K

Do note that this isnt the only time im doing the 100K thing since it’s going to be a series, the next one would probably only be answered by one thing specifically without any choices, anyways imma go sleep, cya

it’s not politics, there’s just literally no way to know a video game character’s gender until it’s explicitly stated

Ya’ll assuming genders smh
Cancel culture

Are you both fallen from the sky? I don’t know which insults would do better in this situation, are you cucumber or tomato to not understand that Kettle was cheating by saying both AND ONLY POSSIBLE variants at the same time, which is against the rules of quiz.

Bro, ain’t you are the one who was cheating? You just said all possible variants, to win 100%. I am sure you didn’t even checked and found this character in the game.

If not my words about tomatoes and cucumbers, I would have already flagged you.

@sock Lets beat shit out of this BigKetshole.