First One To Answer The Question Correctly Wins 100K Galleons | Part 1

you’re giving him galleons, not actual gals?
c’mon man give my boy Kettle 100k actual bitches

lotta balls man

xd

Uhhhh it is a quiz but like title said the first one to answer the question correctly, that’s the only rule so yeah, if the answer is incorrect then all it means the one below it is next

I dont really need to put more rules than that since I just want to waste 100K galleons :sob:

Butter hold it a second. If you decide to get 100K could you document the brig filling up? (1k 5k 10k idk)

"Quintus is a male given name derived from Quintus, a common Latin forename (praenomen) found in the culture of ancient Rome. Quintus derives from Latin word quintus, meaning “fifth”.

Quintus is an English masculine given name and a surname. Quintus has been translated into Italian, Spanish and Portuguese, as Quinto."
To quote wikipedia, Quintus Bronze is most likely (based on history and RL) a male

1 Like

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

Aight that’s fair

Are ya able to get ingame rn? I can send the galleons

Dawg that was the easiest question ever bro. He’s and Rasna and he’s the dude that blindly supports Calvus and tells you about his children that I defitnitely will not enslave

Still waiting for the phonecall to collect my laptop

Reward has been received

smash, idc

I’m guessing you failed to read the topic because there were clearly no presented rules saying that.

1 Like

There about be drama based on gender now :sob:

Quiz rules are basic rules which are being foundation (they are used in almost every quiz), they don’t need to be listed somewhere. After I mentioned those rules, topic starter answered that he is not using them, so arguement was solved.
As far as I can see rn, Divanochi is the only one who actually know how to make such interesting activities like quizes. I am not critizing Breaded_Butter, but as I can see - the point of this topic was not to make interesting activity\game, but to get rid of these money in shortest time.

Literally politics

NO ONE CARES! HE ALREADY GAVE HIS 100k AWAY! IT DOESN’T MATTER!

Shut the fuck up :grin:

These are suggested rules that comply with common sense. However, they dont matter if it was clearly stated by the response to the winning answer that the method used counted as correct. Therefore there’s not really any ground for you to stand on here.