First post! Tornado ship mini comic

me and my brother just sitting and waiting for the tornado to despawn off the ship so we can go to the next island LOL (dark sea is so much fun even if we die 60% of the time- we live for the 40% win)

24 Likes

I was once farming with a friend and when we were sailing to another island a shadow tornado spawned inside the ship, we did not died but that was pain.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh god yeah that sucks, I cant even count the amount of times i’ve been flung off the ship because of a random tornado spawning on the ship

1 Like

That exact thing happened lmao, but it was like 5 times in a row :pain:

2 Likes

NOT THE WHITE EYES SPAWNING AT THE END :sob: That is some atrocious luck, im so sorry for your loss

1 Like

Just gotta thug that shit out

1 Like

YOUR ARTSTYLE IS SO CUTE!! :purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

1 Like

What a quote. Amen.

Also great art, can’t relate tho cuz I’m to busy getting away from stuff twice my level, than to get blown away by natural disasters.

1 Like

I hate those tornadoes so much… if I wanted to be sent flying id call up a wind mage

1 Like

that’s a nice artstyle. someone who plays this game with a sibling, too.

1 Like

Tornados always spawn in the most inconvenient places

2 Likes

Just throw gale nova at it to dissapear

Tornados spawning on you shouldn’t be a thing tbh

1 Like

Frist time?

1 Like

I can feel the un-amusement in their expressions. (Also the boat scene goes hard).

1 Like

If the game wasn’t in the Roblox engine, I would be sooo happy if we get to witness NPCs doing the exact same thing.

1 Like

wait weapon breaking exists?

I hope