Fishy journal filter options + icons for qualities

Fishy journal filter options + icons for qualities https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/f/9/f9439ddd7c1297f9e06562774559bceadf4c4591.png
effort 4.75 4 quality 4.75 4 reasonability 4.666666666666667 6

“filter” options to the fish journal, based on habitat and time (i.e. cold freshwater, nighttime)

also new color icons to indicate the aforementioned things

journa

journal legend

icon assignments in the screenshot example may be off i just threw this mockup together in a few minutes

2 Likes

i didn’t even notice while editing the screenshot but the fish journal is bugged and displays 0%. vetex games PLEASE FIX THIS BUG THAT CLEARLY EVERYONE CARES ABOUT!!!

i care. (complete sentence)

this might be epic

i should also note that this bug doesn’t exist in uncapped world of magic so this is a AO specific bug that was added during the TGR

pweese

Seems fair enough

Good change for anyone who wants to get a title that requires you to “play” a very “fun” part of the game.

yep even a background colour that matches their aquatic water, warm colour for warm, cold for cold and ocean could just be a very dark blue

omg thisneeds to be added

Doesn’t the fish description state where it can be found tho?

it’s a bit of a text dump so the color-coded icons would streamline things

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.