Flagships (Clan Boats)

exactly. When features are running low and you need a sustainable method of getting players. Player run groups that can be integrated in some way always work out.

Off-Topic, this is about boats, not about why you cant win a fight.

thanks you don’t have to remind me

i think if features like these can keep the game’s community active, or giving community new things to do by themselves, can make the game last longer, and therefore could be good changes

Of course, we’ve seen this with numerous games before.

To name a few.

Black hawk rescue mission 5 - Practically run by the in-game groups. And they aren’t even integrated. They just have the ability to be there, and that’s all we need.

Arcane Adventures - Was ok in guild/clan support.

Battles - TNC game

etc

good examples

Any more suggestions for Flagships?

i can essentially see this as a 1st rate ship; ship of the line
sounds good to me :sunglass:

who would be able to summon them?

I like the idea that the guild bank would be spent on ship expansions and upgrades and this is a really good replacement for guild halls although guild halls could be used by low ranking guild members where as ships would probably only be spawnable by clan HR’s.

So like an aircraft carrier or S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier? A mobile area of operation. I honestly would love this if vetex can do it.

My points to make is the durability of the flagship–quite notably strong.

@Jupiter Possibly with island capturing, we can have a shipping dock

Possibly it can be summoned by a 3rd or 2nd rank in a guild, BUT ONLY if the server has 4 other guildmates. A notifier can appear to members using event:FireClient.
Co-owner + can instant summon

1 Like

Imagine seeing a suncry flagship heading towards you

would be an ez fight. Suncry may rule land but Exemplar has always ruled the seas

lol (we are land lubbers)

all will be fun and games until we unleash that 180 cannonball barrage on your island

that image just came across my mind, it was t e r r i f y i n g

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.