Flat Design: Pyrdrakos Cave Painting + Nimbus Sea Stuff

holy shit, the goat

1 Like

While I found those additions cool as well, they didn’t align with Vet’s vision, who simply wanted a wilderness island with the remains of a creature (in this case, a dragon). Despite suggesting some compromises to replace the removed features, they were not accepted. Hopefully, similar details on my other islands can remain if they are ever included.

I’m not sure about living dragons in AO, but it certainly affirms that dragons were a part of AO’s lore, given their presence in Greek mythology.

2 Likes

That’s a shame, but given the reception to drakos arch I am very hopeful that more of your islands will make it into the War Seas, hopefully with more mechanics of your creation B ) :+1:

1 Like

they are surely big, really, literally island size

1 Like

my friend wants to build an assassin office in the skull once the empires update comes out, also I hope we fight a dragon sometime (thought it would be funny if the dragon used magic circles on its mouth to breathe fire XD)

1 Like

Ooooh an AS office in the jaw sounds cool, hopefully, that’s possible on islands. I’m not sure how the building in the update will work.

A dragon boss would be so cool but we can’t expect something like that from AO, at least not soon. I want to get my hopes up, but animal/monster/creature rigs aren’t AO’s strong points. :pensive:

Fr, wish I had some juicy lore about the dragon to share but it’s purposely made vauge. It’s cool to theorize though. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:heart: :heart_decoration: :hearts: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :heart_on_fire: :revolving_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts: :gift_heart: :anatomical_heart:

1 Like

Tapi!!!