Flat Design: Sea Monster Cave Paintings + more

Cave Painting Wallpapers

Arcane Odyssey Logo Recreation

Summary

I just learned it’s supposed to be water. :skull: Tell me I’m not the only on who still thinks it looks like flames? All this time bruh… :frcryin:

Water Version

Green Version

AO Update Teaser

It’s no AO release trailer, but for a 30-second teaser, I’m pretty happy with it. This time I was able to get most of the shots myself, which gave me even more appreciation for everyone who helped me get shots for the previous trailer. Outstanding work guys! :handshake:

49 Likes

That looks amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you! The green really pops

1 Like

Legendary!
A altered version of the cave paintings definitely seem like they could appear in game.

4 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:
Perhaps…

no ancient letters?

1 Like

No ancient letters :pensive:

I’d use them but I always figured they were reserved for cannon or lore-related things, so I never want to use them just for art or because I think it would be cool (but let’s be honest I’d be pre cool :nod:)

But, I’d like to add some to the islands I make, so maybe in the future, I can do illustrations + ancient writing.

Fuck Blue Whales bro they 2 shotted my Caravel :triumph:

Keep cookin, Le Tobi

1 Like

great! if you need help with writing them and translating, The Seraphim Archives will proudly help you

1 Like

:frcryin: bro the pain of blue whales pushing away my ship after returning from a diving structure. I’m tempted to suggest that whales be passive until players attack them. Already have enough things trying to kill us while we sail. :pensive:

I can see your cooking skill is above perfect. And why is a giant sand tornado in the bronze sea, right next to ravenna? :fr:

1 Like

Thanks m8! Not sure me saying this can get me in trouble, but I have the translation sheet. :handshake:

nice! if you want to join us feel free to message me, we are not an ingame clan but its always good to have help

1 Like

new island

1 Like

Ay, thanks Pancake! :handshake:

I believe there is a journal on one of the corpses. It explains some of the context around the events that unfolded on the island. :nod:

:fr: but what would happen if I stand way too close to the tornado…

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I may need it later on :handshake:

:smiling_imp: You should try it (trust)

“Back in my day we hunted the Demon Bruhfish and nuked whales” - :older_man:

1 Like

I lost in time