100% an important trophy

isnt that the video animation where the cat falls off the wheelchair

1 Like

why do you have one with a skirt

the question answers itself

unintentionally

Iā€™ll only post the ones I used the most over the years

That's what my first one looked like

That summer visor was the first item I ever bought as far as I know, closely followed by the cartoon network skateboard

Then it eventually became this

I was still only using tix at that time, and these normal hair saved my avatar because it was nearly impossible to find any remotely normal hair using tix

Then once I actually bought robux

The ninja was the first of the two, but I did alternate between them from time to time
I was still using them when R15 was added

Then after a summer event

I only made this avatar because the marshmallow head was too good to not be used

Then after playing Adventure Story for a while

AS made me realize I didnā€™t need a ton of stuff to make a good avatar, so I made this one entirely based on its spider cap while using body color as clothing
Iā€™m surprised how long I kept such a simple avatar

Then after a superhero event

I made these ones both because of the overdrive goggles, but also because of my alt, a stickman who was also my first account with the name Wapingkoo (I still had my old username back then)
Those were also my first avatars where I used that action figure package which I bought long before, it made them look more cartoony

Then when UGC came around

Another avatar based entirely on its hat
I wasnā€™t planning to keep this one for long since it was Halloween themed, but somehow I kept it until around the time winter started (not this winter, like 1 year ago minimum)

And finally the current one

I kept the same package as the previous avatar, although the avatar was color themed to fit the mushroom hat
Iā€™m still using it to this day somehow, I like how itā€™s cute while still having the disproportionate cartoonish limbs and these running and idle animations
I also kept the same jump animation as the blue themed superhero character because it kinda looks like Marioā€™s jump

Effective use of Rthro? Impossible!

1 Like

lol, do most people have sucky avatars when they use it?

rthro is generally used for joke avatars

whack

I use it to be edgy

Oh boy, you have no idea

1 Like

Png

Hereā€™s my current avatar

1 Like

funny motivated man

i want to dead

image swag

Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 6.13.35 PM

There is much edge contained within these photos.

1 Like

:swag:

Iā€™m sad there arenā€™t any rthros that resemble Little Nightmares more closely than the skeleton kid

First outfit:
Old casual outfit:
Old winter outfit:
Swordfighting era:
ā€œI just got robuxā€:
Elemental game era:
Natural disaster survival era:
Fighters (by Hashiru) era:
Canada:
Edgy era:
Modern casual:
Mage:
Current:
Most used throughout my time on Roblox:
Inprogress new outfit:
Memes and extras:

1 Like

MyMan2
Here is my avatar. I think it looks pretty unique. I really want the ā€œPerfectionā€ head, but I never bought it when it was on sale.

2 Likes