Food spawning reduced

That seems so excessive

1 Like

me with my million sky pumpkin making 100 hunger foods easily

could this be another hotfix, or the first update?! :eyes:

people with the ravenna tomato quest

4 Likes

I won’t be affected by this change, because I’ve already farmed 550 Sky Pumpkins before this change. That’s like a hundred real life years worth of hunger when I take the time to cook them.

Yeah idk about this one

where the fuck do sky pumpkins spawn

On a barren wilderness island near the tree library and the ruins where you fight Elius. However, first you have to do two sidequests in Cirrus Village to make the sky pumpkins start spawning there. First you have to destroy some trees then you have to collect some regular pumpkins and return to the quest NPC, then you’ve unlocked the sky pumpkin farm on that aforementioned wilderness island.

I’m already nearly starving enough at Windrow man :frcryin:

sky wilderness island, you have to do a quest to get them to start spawning

wtf, it should 2x faster imo. Vet what the hell?
So now it will be impossible to get items on islands where there are a group of people

People with skyapple quest
Tearium

1 Like

Coconut, seashell quests

What changed? I remember all of this being here except maybe the second to last paragraph

aren’t the random spawn items unnaffected? so only really the ones affected are the sky pumpkins, and i think the tomatoes on ravenna lol

1 Like

Fruits and herbs are random items you find on island.
Pumpkins, watermelons, wheat are (im pretty sure) not random cause they have specifi locations. Apples are…not sure but probably random items as well

imo a good change, for at the very least the sky pumpkins, cuz that was just too op

Well now you can probably just juggle pumpkins/watermelons/s. pumpkins to not camp at one spot

Pumpkins / watermelons / wheat / sky pumpkins are not random spawning fruits, they have their spawn location pressetted and they have their respawn time, while random items spawn each each random time and can stack up.
Have you visited Thorin’s refugi? There are like quantilion coconuts on shore.

i’m fully ok with this tbh. all of those foods that are preset are pretty op (especially sky pumpkins). finally makes buying items from the food dood, and stuff useful.