For The Time Food Gets Added

there, I voted

For what did you need to randomly @me though?

it’s not random, if you look at previous arguements (or remember it, that will work too) you’ll see what I mean

By that logic you couldn’t feed someone in the middle of a fight… Also you’re suppose to have items pre-equipped while fighting, if they’re next to you and fighting with you they can’t equip food either since they have the combat tag. Trading also takes 2 seconds. The time it takes for the trade to process takes like 5.

Also trading from across the map is easier than feeding people right next to you.

You also know this is a meme suggestion right?

Does neko meant to send it as meme? Let’s ask her (or him).

Yes, they sent this along with other meme suggestions, search for yourself.

I said “Let’s ask him!” not “Let’s search!”
Look, no offense but why not making suggestions yourself? I know you can’t do it in #suggestions , why not trying #game-discussion ?

Uhhh it’s not a meme suggestion, it’s a legit serious suggestion.

Sure when I come up with one

If @Level means that this suggestion is a meme, then you mean that entire #suggestions topics are meme

down tremendous

Fatality after confronting humor for the first time.

Hehe, if food gets added this could give some use for fishes, say different fish give different effects. But as for the suggestion itself, this can be quite decent but it may feel like a rogue lineage kind of feature if you can feed foods with negative effects to people.

1 Like

inspired by your suggestion to make my own

ok guys. vore. think about it. ao vore.

now guys hear me out, this is actually a really usefull and nessecary feature. when you do the vore, it lets you store a player as if they were in your inventory, allowing for stealth missions. think about it, you and your friend are fighting someone, you vore your friend so he can dodge the magic. vetex didnt say he wouldnt add vore, so basically it’s a good idea. also, it could be the source of awesome epic lost magic, or could perhaps happen every time you kill another player (would solve boring death animations where the character just dissapears), there should also be a hologram overlay of your character’s stomach to show the being digested player in it, ie 1 minute into the vore the character’s skin would be melted, 2 mins in muscular structure is getting eroded etc. so u cant just vore ur friend forever. maybe could be some main storyline quest. idk. point is this feature is extremely nessecary if vtux wants to have some semblance of realism in his game. (not joke suggestion, legit serous seugestion)

1 Like

mmm.
food.

what about poisoning food becoming a superweapon in pvp since there is no way to avoid it

Mmmmm… sushi…

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.