For The Time Food Gets Added

Introduction

You know how we get to eat our own food? I’d like to atleast have someone feed us. This suggestion is also fairly short considering it doesn’t need any complex explaination.

Details

Now now, hear me out on this. I’m not suggesting this because of the feeding someone cliche but rather have it some use. Imagine someone wants to eat food for, let’s say the effect it would give, but it would take extra steps on trying to give someone food through trading. So instead of going all out of your way to trade the food you got, having the option to feed it to someone will be much more faster and not only that, much better.

If you we’re to trade it to someone, you would pretty much have to find the player’s name and the food, then wait for it to get sent. But if the feeding it to someone feature we’re to be added, it’ll save all that hassle and immediately give the food to someone. All in all, having the feeding someone feature will be also neat to add since it give’s a visual presentation of having someone give food to you and not some way of trading it to them and have it appear in their inventory since that’s just pretty boring and also a hassle.

…The first question that comes to mind is: why?

1 Like

Pretty much this:

But… WHY?!

In terms of efficiency, this is better to add. Who knows, the food might be able to heal but you ran out of food and you’re currently fighting someone. On the other hand, your friend still has food, so in this scenario, immediately feeding it to you will be much more better than having your friend trade to you and open your inventory to eat while also trying to dodge.

I want to become a chef :frowning:

Don’t worry, you’ll be able to cook food once foods are added.

Would actually be more efficient to have a lot of food prior to being attacked and eating it yourself. Also trading allows it to be across the map and unconsumed.

Then make it so that trading needs to be in person ez

No, that’s less efficient and annoying.

Well it makes feeding food to someone more efficient if trading became like that (ΦзΦ)

Food economy in the recovery stage it seems

We all know the ulterior motive behind this suggestion.

10 Likes

Yes and it’s the efficient way to give food to someone in need.

The suggestion in itself is pointless then since it doesn’t improve efficiency at all and it’s only for rp.

If eating gets added i have the right to eat pussy in arcane odyssey

Oh Neko

This brother’s starving beyond repair

3 Likes

Ultimately this is just a really weird gimmick for such a specific feature I don’t think it’s really worth adding. It doesn’t have much practical use either because why have this specific feature for food when instead you can just suggest item dropping (like in AS before it got disabled, basically you pick an item in your inventory and when it drops it just appears on the floor for anyone to grab).

B-but germs… :sleeper: