For The Time Food Gets Added

Probably no dirtier than stuffing food in the void that is your backpack along with several rotting fish, rusted metals, and used fabrics.

1 Like

There’s no greater dream for a man to have someone feed them.

Who’s dream is that? Certainly not mine.

Well probs because you’re not a man or something idk (ΦзΦ)

For your information, I’m a statue or a verb.

Then no wonder it isnt your dream.

My kind needs representation too

Uhh then I guess it’s your kind’s dream to get stoned?

Idk, i’m not an expert on statues (ΦзΦ)

Another answer from @Level … Did I get surprised?
Of course not.
Normally, you can’t fight and trade at the same time, you’ll need to look for food in their inventory, or if someone gives it to you, you’ll need to open inbox (Which is another problem and unable to see what enemy is doing)

Ok I see you wanna feed people in WoM, oh wait you didn’t vote for it either. Stop complaining without contributing anything to the suggestion.

there, I voted

For what did you need to randomly @me though?

it’s not random, if you look at previous arguements (or remember it, that will work too) you’ll see what I mean

By that logic you couldn’t feed someone in the middle of a fight… Also you’re suppose to have items pre-equipped while fighting, if they’re next to you and fighting with you they can’t equip food either since they have the combat tag. Trading also takes 2 seconds. The time it takes for the trade to process takes like 5.

Also trading from across the map is easier than feeding people right next to you.

You also know this is a meme suggestion right?

Does neko meant to send it as meme? Let’s ask her (or him).

Yes, they sent this along with other meme suggestions, search for yourself.

I said “Let’s ask him!” not “Let’s search!”
Look, no offense but why not making suggestions yourself? I know you can’t do it in #suggestions , why not trying #game-discussion ?

Uhhh it’s not a meme suggestion, it’s a legit serious suggestion.

Sure when I come up with one

If @Level means that this suggestion is a meme, then you mean that entire #suggestions topics are meme