For those who mostly lurk here, what makes you don't get into conversation that much?

That’s how I feel when I read your post when it comes to story discussion, I found it interesting to read your paragraph, it gave me something on things that I often overlooked.

I do often find people discussing things and learning from it to be safer than outright questioning and asking it

Usually it’s just not thinking of anything worthwhile to comment, or maybe I wanted to write a funny but someone else already did in the topic or something close to it, so I don’t do it.
It also doesn’t help that University is putting a heavy limit on the time I have available for games, so I can’t even talk in topics about recent changes or stuff like the Easter event, since I’ve never even entered the game after completing the new nimbus story stuff.
Hell, I didn’t even explore the new islands lol.

1 Like

i hate this community but am pulled in by my love for mr tex’s games :heart_eyes_cat:

Because people are very mean and it hurts my feelings

there is nothing to add to most conversations here, usually. i personally prefer lengthier posts and not much of that here

1 Like

i hate everyone

just don’t always have something to contribute to a topic

I’m mostly a reader/observer

I don’t tend to have much ideas and if I do it’s some long, niche post.

1 Like

Long answer: I feel lke i just disagree with a bunch of people here but don’t really like to voice my opinion since it usually adds nothing to the conversation, and I was already pretty active most of the stuff i see here feels regurgitated and also its pretty hard to get into speculative/ game discussion when your a testers :melting_face:

Short answer: I hate all of you

2 Likes

Lurking and being really active depends on my mood for the day. There’s almost like an “social energy bar” in play. This is something that I have to recharge once in a while if I want to have the desire to actually talk to people.

Oh hey look it’s my unhealthy forums reading addiction

Unlike discord, conversing on forums feels like sending Pidgeon letters and waiting for a response… I’m too impatient for that

i eat food

how is this nearly identical to how I feel about interacting with people online :sob:

this one a little too relatable :sob:

2 Likes

21 day ban

1 Like

Most of the time I don’t have anything to say to a topic.

I always think over and check my posts multiple times over. I don’t find any satisfaction from a half-sentence reply that could be easily replaced with a reaction, or any other worthless comment.

This also leads to me writing longer posts and replies with proper grammar. I usually find more thoughts to put in a reply then I originally intended, so I spend more time on one or two essay-like replies instead of mindlessly throwing bits of myself on every recent topic. (Also because I happened to do a lot of English essays beforehand, and proper grammar and thinking twice about what you post isn’t that hard)

Sometimes I’m just not in the mood to say anything; my mental energy has worn out already. Longer posts happen to take a lot of mental energy.

Yeah basically this, but I also just don’t know how to make random shitpost joke replies.

1 Like
  1. I don’t really have a good topic — and if I post a good one imo, it will die after 3 days anyway. Even if it did manage to go beyond that, it’s most likely a PvP thread
  2. I may consider my responses a bit too schizo for my taste, and proceed to not say anything
1 Like

I used to talk a bunch before but that was when I was younger, now I feel like I’m irrelevant and I’m doing a bunch of other stuff before. Plus I was called a knock off flare before so that pretty hurt

Welcome back

I watch and like, for the most part
I don’t normally have anything to add to a conversation

The title of this thread contains English mistakes.

1 Like