For those who mostly lurk here, what makes you don't get into conversation that much?

I don’t really discuss about the game updates and stories, or anything about game changes. For me, it’s to avoid controversy, I don’t like to be suddenly shamed by everyone here and blasted all over for my mistakes.

How about you? What makes you prefer to just read and usually not into discussion?

3 Likes

i dont know what to say

1 Like

i write the same subject twenty four times and end up not submit the reply cuz…

gotou hitori, she is me frfr

2 Likes

i dont know most people here

if im in the mood, i’ll talk

if not, i wont

high school’s been helping a lot with the ‘avoid getting shamed’ aspect but if i have nothing to contribute or am unsure of my information i simply won’t

It’s either just:

“I’m not going to bother with this guy”

“This has GOT to be bait”

“I’m not stooping down to his level so that I can argue”

“Wow he’s stupid”

Or that I have some actual things to do rather than just reading the forum posts.

8 Likes

I just don’t feel like I have anything to contribute to the conversations usualy. Other than that I just stalk the art category or the drip thread.

used to be active a while ago but no longer as of recent since I don’t think I have anything worth saying here anymore

Im ngl i thought you got banned again

I never got banned in this forum since I joined

idk

guys this guy is just baiting all the lurkers to talk here so we should keep lurking instead…

I never got banned in this forum since I joined

@ponsru21
Don’t you dare exposing my motive smh

@Hat
Being a severely bullied kid in middle school, and suddenly covid came when I supposed to be in high school ruined any chance of recovering from being awkward. Now that I’m supposed to go to college, maybe it will change

1 Like

People scary

16 Likes

I’ve been planning on deleting my forum account but I thought it’d be funny to get the 365 days visited badge in a row first

Im not talking about you

most of the topics are derailed

1 Like

Im anti-social. Even online.

I dont exactly respond in topics Im unfamiliar with, and my reading comprehension when it comes to social interaction is low, I dont wanna say something dumb and it turns out I entirely misinterpret what others say, or what I myself say. Im more content with just reading people’s discussions.

Thats why I steer off making jokes sometimes too, Im that kind of dumb person who sometimes wouldnt know if the joke was too far or not :sob:

Im also neutral on a lot of things. Like… Im bad when it comes to making criticisms (the only criticism I can make is when it comes to art, cause Im picky with my own art, but I tend to stuff it in). Im that kind of person who would be content with what I get, unless its BAD bad. Thats why you wont usually see me talking in discussions about opinions and criticisms of the game, that kind of stuff.

Im also really, really poor at remembering people. Like, I def remember the names here, and would recognize them, but not exactly remember what theyre well known for and stuff, with the exception of a few. Even irl, it took me about 3 years to start remembering the names of people outside of my friend group at school. (So I get very nervous at handing things out)

7 Likes

absolutely pointless pedantic fact, but I assume you meant asocial

anti-social refers to behaviours and mannerisms that align with ASPD (sociopathy/psychopathy) and whatnot

:pinching_hand::nerd:

I’m dumb as a rock and can’t get my point across eithout writing a full essay in conversations, so instead I write short and sweet shitposts for replies and leave it at that

1 Like