Forgotten Truth (8th grade writing assignment)

Old thing i wrote last year so it may not sound the best, especially since it is based off way to many random anime recaps.

“Forgotten Truth: Treachery of the Past”
We start with a boy named Flower Necro, a noble who lived in the royal town of darkhea. He and his siblings were given cards on their seventh birthday to awaken their flame, but he showed nothing while the rest of his siblings, mostly had 3 flames. The Necro’s are known to produce the best mages, so to keep up the tradition he was abandoned and taken to the town of leitre, where he can’t remember his past.
Flower wakes up not even remembering his last name and everyone in leitre despises him. He realizes he’s not gonna get any help, but then the town is attacked by a dragon. This dragon takes Flower away to where he resides, the cave hidden by the wind. He learns he can talk to creatures and finds that the dragon’s name is Alsweg. Alsweg lets him take some dragon scales and fur to make dragon scale knives and rope. He also makes a machine to let him move better. Alsweg teaches him combat and tries to teach Flower to do magic, but Flower could only learn combat skills.
A few days pass and creatures call Flower the Prince. He also gets into a school where he is labeled an F-Level magic user, which means he can’t join the combat class. To this he replies by challenging the instructor to a duel, in which he wins by burning the instructor with the dragon material. Dragon material can’t be taken without killing a dragon or getting permission from the dragon, and Alsweg didn’t give permission to the instructor.
He gets accepted because of his skill but is still disliked by the majority of people and notices a girl with light blue hair and ice blue eyes getting bullied. He immediately jumps to action to stop the bullies, and the bullies start to run at the sight of him. The girl introduces herself and Raziel but goes by Razzy, and shows Flower to her twin brother Azrial who goes by Azzy and has an orange hair color and orange eyes.
Time passes and the school gets attacked by bandits and the “Cult of Dark Order” which Flower defeats with minor struggle, but the teachers are reluctant to let the combat class protect the school as many of the students aren’t good at combat or would easily lose from skill level. But then one day, Razzy gets kidnapped by a person with shadow magic and is trained in necromancy. Flower and Azzy track down this person who says his name is “Codename Insanity”. Azzy goes to attack out of rage but his fireball goes straight through the figure, and the figure walks into the light of the cave. Flower figures out that he is manipulating them through a dream and wakes up to kill the man.
Alsweg starts to burn down Lamperence but lets the Twins choose to come with him seeing something in them. The Twins choose to go and Flower informs them that they are part Phoenix Dragon which is why their magics counter each other unlike normal twins. It’s been a few weeks that the Twins have been living in the wild but the creatures refer to them as the Princess and Knight, which Razzy doesn’t like that much but they still persist. They have learned to talk to creatures too and have dragon materials they use to make their spells stronger. Flower also makes a dragon fur scarf which makes him immune to fire and resistant to other elements.
One cold winter sunset Flower hears Alsweg groan in pain and Razzy yells to find a guy proclaiming that he’s Saikay Necro and that he’ll slay the dragon that kidnapped the Twins. Flower exits the shadows and Saikay is surprised to see he’s still alive, but Flower has no clue what he means. Saikay keeps going forward thinking Flower controlled the Alsweg to kidnap the Twins but everyone protests it. He then thinks that Flower mesmerized the Twins with the dragon tools and says he’ll kill them to release them from their pain. In response Flower says he’ll protect them and he had to defeat him first so Saikay insults him saying you got no flame so how do you expect to beat me, you don’t as you were always weird and didn’t deserve to be in the necro bloodline. He realized too late what he did and at that moment Flower saw the god of bad omen Dreemur and his eyes turn blood red but passes out due to how he controls power.
Flower wakes up on a platform of clouds where the gods meet him. For all his good deeds and treachery he has faced, along with controlling Dreemur’s power, the honor of being able to pick a god’s blessing along with their tool. The god’s that make up the wilds, most notably Pycryo: god of temperature, Anemo: god of wind and air, and finally the god twins Crysta and Crystaleo: gods of earth and its looks, gave him their gifts so he could control the wilds. He also takes Oras’ blessing of time which gives him the ability to stop, slow, or speed up time, the mark of the god being a roman numeral clock on his right cheek, and a roman numeral pocket watch.
Flower wakes up to be in a jail cell with his friends who question him on the things he has, but he says not now and tells Razzy to freeze the bars, and using his temperature control, make the power of her ice -15 degrees celsius. Then tells Azzy to burn the bars, and he makes the heat too strong at 200 degrees celsius, blowing up the bars. They start to escape but all the guards fear Flower because of his mark, until the warden at insane speeds grabs all of them, but thanks to Flowers’ time slow ability the warden misses by an inch. The warden is surprised and sees his mark now knowing how he did it, so without mercy he kills the Twins who turn to ash from the power of his sun magic blade.
Flower’s eyes turn a bright red granting him extra strength, and in the matter of, actually it didn’t take any time as he stopped time and the warden instantly fell dead on the floor, but the warden’s last words was him casting a spell which was avoided with ease by speeding himself up. He realized he could still hear the warden because he could now talk to the dead from his necro blood and realizing if his blood has special traits then the Twins should resurrect any second now. Sure enough they did and now he wants to get to the bottom of his past while making sure not to die in the future as he’s a wanted dead outlaw.

P.S. Flower has one green and one blue eye normally, and brown hair unless they have red eyes in which their hair goes yellow and pink

It is amazing, I enjoyed reading it. I am a fan of anime and almost every anime begins with the same story but this sounds unique to me. People would love to watch this story in anime. Was it your 8th grade assignment? I once had to write a story but I got it done from CIPD assignment writing UK due to deadline.

the assignment was about the hero’s storyline setup with the like 17 stages a hero goes through i just chose to animize it. glad you like it, i used to have some drawings but i don’t anymore