Forsmakens's Small Amulets,wizard armor shop

Forsmakens's Small Amulets,wizard armor shop
convenience 3.0 2 fairness 3.0 1 trustworthiness 3.333333333333333 3

Ill make u a kobe fan

no life

i made my store too poopie

No no no mine is good because it was made by drip god if a store is made its not good unless its made by me

are you implying my poor little store is not good

AYO NAH THAT WAS A VIOLATION, SMOOTH ASF TOO 10/10 :rofl: :+1: :heart:

I hope u dont think u safe bro he might be questioning his sexuality but u r dick riding more than a horse rider call me a furnace cause i want all the smoke bro

Was it made by me?

If u want revenge 1v1 me

Dawg u aint got no right to talk ab no life u done spent 10 hrs on the forums in 3 weeks

He wasnt calling elment a no life. He was calling gardiandiamnonds a no life which is 100% accurate

Since i dont really know much about how fair and trustworthy you are ill give you 3 stars in both categories. If you prove yourself to be fair and trustworthy ill increase the rating :+1:

1 Like

that maybe true but that number goes up so awfully fast that it must be rigged lmao, like for instance my friend barely uses the forums yet somehow has several hours in it

Oh ok i didnt read before it who is gardiandiamonds is he on the forum

i think if you have it as a tab even if youre not on the page the time adds up

1 Like

He used to be online sometimes. Hes silent order’s guild leader and is addicted af to wom

@ Z_Oryion

1 Like

hes shit too

mane shut yo ed from ed edd n eddy ass patrick star looking ass gay ass split doin ass “oh no i hope i dont fall” headass sophisticated twerk lookin ass “where the hoes at” stupidass bald ass “my mom said im UGLY AS SHIT” uglass up, u jus mad that i whooped your ass 4 times in a row

and he failed a year twice :sob:

i saw somebody say “He was worried about the wrong numbers” :skull: I can’t remember who said it though it might’ve been off the forums

2 Likes

4 times mf can u count 0 and 4 aint the same bumber and tf is u talking bout u give off them alt tiktok mf vibes