Forum Abnormalities

yes
that’s why I mentioned them
despite it being part of a HE Abno

the revolvers I shared felt like WaW tier rather than HE

waiter! more of the ever rotting brains of forumers!

bold of you to assume we have brains to rot

Oh this is a cool idea actually, it’s interesting to see what you think of for these

😭

We are the cursed we came form fire and ice
We are the first to kill the sinner for lies
We are the blessed, we crave the venom of Venus for life
All our life
We are the sword we tame the fire, the flame
We hail the lord we fear no rebel, no pain
We are possessed we have the venom of Venus in veins

btw the screenshot is silly dumb creatur trying to get me and i wanted to share it : P
oh also im for a sec thought its one of these topic where people make their own stuff and ideas
Anyways good luck making abnormalities by yourself, Flary :+1:

Classification - O-04-4
Risk Level - HE
Qulitoph Count - 1

“Have you ever got lost in the maze that was placed on top of the ocean floor?”

Appearance

A normal compass that a seafarer would use

Encyclopedia
Mangerial Tips 1

When worked for 45 seconds, the qulitoph decreased

Mangerial Tips 2

When an Employee with Prudence II worked with T-04-4, the qulitoph lowered and the employee sanity dropped to 0

Mangerial Tips 3

When an Employee worked with attachment, they received a compass on their chest which increased their work-speed for abnormalities and slight increase of justice

Mangerial Tips 4

When the Qulitoph dropped to 0, all abnormality departments had their work-selection shuffled, making it harder to work with abnormalities. (EX: Fortitude → Insight, similar to M-Suppression)

Mangerial Tips 5

The employees who had compass suddenly started to move according to their own accord, the manager lost control of them and the employees couldn’t receive any command and only did their own thing like clerks. (Wander the facility and couldn’t be controlled). They lost their way.

EGO
Suit (Wayward)

Appearance - a bland brown suit
Resistances -

• Physical (Red) Resistance - 0.7
  • Sanity (White) Resistance - 0.8
  • Both (Black) Resistance - 0.9
  • Soul (Pale) Resistance - 2.0
Weapons (Wayward)

Appearance - The weapon was white spear, shimmered with a slight glow
Damage - 5 White Damage
Attack Speed - Slow-Medium
Range - Long
Special Ability - Spear was thrown after the tenth pierce with the tip, directly damaged any enemies within the room who was in the way of the thrown spear.

Gift (Wayward)

Appearance - A compass on the wrist

• Increased Pruduce by 2+ and attachment by 4+
Origin

Was reported after the person who picked it up from the sandy Beach, felt dizzy or lost of coordination.

The origin was a salior who used this compass, however the salior drowned and died because the compass he was using failed to communicate with the magnetic waves, thus getting lost at sea and the ship sunk.

Inspection was done on the compass and nothing seemed to be wrong until a person picked up the compass. Where the compass started to act uncontrollably and making those holding it lose coordination or start seeing things.

hello there

Meat lantern 2: Electric boogaloo

Where is Wings of Heaven and Pink Bani

I shall doodle whatever you think up

1 Like

Ok now think up [censored] for the funni

isn’t meat lantern the opposite

work for less than like 36 seconds = decreased counter

So, you want to become a bossraid oni?

today is bob-day

real (hit me up)

distort

flare i will touch you i am the freaky monster i generate freaky energy

Classification - T-09-5
Risk Level - TETH

“And then we will give our treats to the lost children in hopes to give them happiness”

Appearance

Resembles a sugar cookie, built like an orange bear that sits on top of a clean wooden table.

Encyclopedia
1 Interaction Amount

Employee felt a wave of emotions, increasing their relatability with abnormalities and affection towards them, increasing their attachments with them. (Unknown what this means)

5 Interaction Amount

Employee became depressed the more they consumed the cookie, now their affection/relatability with abnormalities dropped, making abnormalities release depending on how awful they are. The depression could be seen by tired-eyes and sluggish movements from the employee

10 Interaction Amount

Employee became too depressed to the point they either lost their sanity or either committed [redacted]. Most likely these were from increasing emotions and hallucinations that the employee kept on seeing.

Origin

The cookie was found in an abandoned village in the outskirts, somebody ate this first hand and they noted they felt a wave of emotions and felt somewhat happy or communicative. However they did not attempt to take more of the cookies that lied around the area since they were cautious. This cookie was taken to #-#### without any questions.

More information of it was gathered with employees, the interaction amounts gave employees depression or made them unstable when they ate too much of this.

It was predicted that these cookies were originally made by children in a bakery , after all the employees who took large doses of these cookies said they saw hallucinations of small-children of light in which they could feel their life/story.

Bakery was burned down the employee said by causes which was not told.

at best im gonna draw on paper this time because I some how hurt my neck always while doing it digital

(The neck-bending is crazy)