Forum Abnormalities

What are Abnormalities?

They’re entities that were used to generate power in #-####, the #### had a variety of abnormalities and they were studied, power generation, and extracting EGO. They have different risk levels depending on how deadly they’re to humans. They’re cognitives that manifest into the current reality ranging from concepts, they inherit different appearances and abilities.

because I was like “you know what would be interesting, what if I made forumers into abnormalities depending on their username, profile pic, and chances of how I think of them”

am I gonna get through everybody within the first month
probably not

is it gonna be interesting to me at least
yes

did I get addicted to every project moon game including lobotomy corporation
yes

and here’s how I am gonna set it up

• Abnormality Apperance
  • Encyclopedia/Guideline Details
  • Danger Tier
  • EGO Weapons,Gear, and Gifts
  • Abnormality Classification Code

(Small Chance I might actually make this into an art topic where I draw the abnormality)

am I gonna be a dumbass and mess up here and there
yes
(if u played lobotomy, I’m probably gonna be leaning more towards danger levels than balance of enkephalian production and danger level)

anyways text here and you get automantically chosen

Codex:
Samurai’s Strength and a Peasent’s Weakness - ItsNotMe
Full of Happiness - Devisk
Least Violent Bounty Hunter - MrYes
Lost at Sea - Dudemam
Little Candy Bear - Opticalcord
Manufactured Cap - Hat
Consuming Dreams - Dreamkeeper
Abstract Art - hyperspace
Little Robber Chicken - Jadedjade
Starfall Sanctuary - Warmwater
Blood Flower - Florence
My Valuable Lemon Tree - LiterallyLoki
Barf Soup - Vorf
Hyper Party - Soifan
Relieve and Stress - Unlucky
Forever Sweet and Sour - Lhama
Invoking Justice - InvokeDeliverance
Contaminated Chaos - Manyamongthem
Guardian Angel - Ultimateblaze

12 Likes

Cool

Howdy.

Hmmmm.

opticalord

danger tier

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

yo (more characters)

lunacy.

??? (characters.)

Classification - F-09-1
Risk Level - HE

“The weapon that binds with the soul of another”

Appearance

Abnormality is a sheathed sword on a wooden display, the sword has a distinct color of a black sheathe and under it being a golden plated sword. The sword is built like a katana that a samurai would use.

Encyclopedia
0:30 Seconds of Usage

The employee felt a surge of knowledge and usage of the katana, replacing their current weapon with this weapon. They immediately knew how to use the katana.

1:00 Seconds of Usage

There was an occuring side-effect when using this katana, when the employee wasn’t in any sort of combat, the employee became more fragile as time passed. When the employee tried to put the katana back without dealing any damage, they become more vulnerable to losing their health and sanity. (Decrease in Fortitude and Prudence)

1:30 Seconds of Usage

Without doing any sort of combat, the employee became too vulnerable too the point they became crippled immediately to any sources of damage.

Tool-Weapon Details

Damage - 4 Pale Damage
Attack Speed - Fast
Range - Medium

When dealing damage, the seventh attack will always be a slash forward attack.
Employee was able to mark down all abnormalities and threats, and started to run to target all of them. Dealing 50+ Pale damage whenever there were a lot of threats

Origin

Weapon was discovered by a group of paleontologists within a deserted place.

The moment is was discovered, one decided to unsheathed it’s sword and they themselves felt a surge of power, however in short time they became crippled or weakened so much that the temperature started to heavily affect them.

It wasn’t until that person hit somebody with the sheath of the sword, and they re-gained their strength after doing that but the same process of becoming more vulnerable happened again. It wasn’t until the person dropped the weapon and felt normal again.

This weapon was secured shortly after it was reported

Wooo its a jojo refference

Sure why not I’ll see how this’ll go

glass arcanium…

i dont even know what an abnormality is :fire:

yo flare you’re wrong about abno risk level btw it’s actually based off their enkephalin production

it is based on both their enkephalin production and how dangerous they are, if i remember correctly.

That is correct