Forum Abnormalities

Classification - O-06-19
Risk Level - WaW
Qulitoph - 2

“Chaos Containment Concurrent Creational Breach in which it causes a Cosmetic Continental Calmic Red Colored Unconfirmed Static Link”

Abnormality Details

Ability - It’s able to “static” link employees and control their actions all at once if its by them, it’s confirmed that whenever the abnormality takes damage from anything other than employees, employees will receive the damage taken by the abnormality

Ability - If it static’s onto employee, it can change their work-type depending on what you can select. You are able to cancel it as unlike this it’ll tell you what the employee will work with before entering the containment

Ability - When static links to dead employees or clerks, it can fling them to different parts of the facility, blocking them with their meat/flesh, requiring the path to be cleared

Ability - When O-07-17 was in the facility, the abnormality mixed with the plushie and chaos insured throughout the entire facility with both of the abnormalities abilities active.

Abnormality Health - 1,000
Resistances -

• Red Resistance - 0.5
  • White Resistance - 0.5
  • Black Reistance - 0.5
  • Pale Resistance - 0.5

Damage Type - 6 Black Damage

Success Criteria

Work Success

• Instinct - 70% Succcessful
  • Insight - 20% Successful
  • Attachment - 80% Successful
  • Repression - 10% Successful

Good Mood Range - 13 - 20
Normal Mood Range - 4- 12
Bad Mood Range - 1 - 3

Appearance

Containment - It varies on the employee who enters it, if there is no employee the abnormality looks like a red-static, when an employee goes into the containment it’s appearance switches to a pet-type they like most.

On Breach - Abnormality turns into a spider-like purely made of red-static in which walks around the facility quickly.

Encylopedia
Managerial Tips 1

When work result was normal, the qulitoph dropped at a low chance

Managerial Tips 2

When work result was bad, the qulitoph lowered at a high chance

Managerial Tips 3

When worked with repression or insight, the qulitoph dropped

Manageria Tips 4

When worked with attachment three times, the qulitoph dropped unless count reseted by any other work

Managerial Tips 5

When worked with instinct 3 times, the qulitoph dropped unless reseted by any other work type

Managerial Tips 6

When worked successfully 3 times with attachment and instinct consecutively, the qulitoph increased

EGO
Suit (Violence)

Appearance - An armour of pure-red and black static
Resistances

• Red Resistance - 0.7
  • White Resistance - 1.0
  • Black Resistance - 0.6
  • Black Resistance - 1.5

Special Ability - When walking pass a clerk/employee who’s panicking, they hug them in which they can’t move and their sanity is restored passively and much more quickly

Weapon (Violence)

Appearance - A hammer with the block at the end being purely static, the rod being iron/metal

Damage - 35 Black Damage
Attack Speed - Very Slow
Range - Medium
Radius Hitbox - :white_check_mark:

Gift (Violence)

Appearance - Red-Stained Fluffy Scarf
Stats - 3 Prudence, 3 Fortitude, 3 Temperance
Special Ability - When the full set was equipped, become immune to losing control or doing your own things, however this effect is ignored if controlled by stronger forces

Origin

Origin of this abnormality is unknown

1 Like

Does the full set of this basically mean that you can still control them when panicking, meaning only 4 (i think) abnos would even have a use for the sanity meter

mb

They can’t be controlled during panicking but they can still be controlled if they’re uncontrollable by things such as the compass or dreams unconciousness effects (or for lobotomy terms, can’t be controlled by things such as red shoes lure, parasite trees take-over, etc)

That could also mean that if you get really lucky, plague doctor can’t do anything if they keep selecting that person to summon.

(but yeah having a waw that’s on par in terms of panic prevention with an aleph set would be a little strong)

Then ig it could have the effect where if any force is stronger than it can completely ignore static effect state like apocalypse bird’s lure or plague doctors possessed along with having low-damage resistances

Having any alephs that can make someone uncontrollable being strong enough to bypass the effect could balance it out a bit.
(at least let it prevent big birds lure)

i cant believe you didnt even think of me

does he know?

Classification - O-03-20
Risk Level - High-WaW
Qulitoph - 1

“Your protection is first to be served while your second is judgement by the light”

Abnormality Details

Passives - The trumpets will guide us.

Ability - As the light shines on the selected employee/clerk, instantly kill them by the angel that falls to the ground.

Ability - The light will shine bright as my minions fall with me and aid me in it’s kindness.

Ability - Your bravery is fitting, but your perception is weakening and your eye-sight will be blurred, may you run and be confused for the time being

Ability - When I swing this sword, may to be turned to ash and be locked away in the hell scape of land. (80 Red Damage, Slow, Medium Range)

Ability - When I glare, you will be filled of dread and sorrow. (20 White Damage, Long Rnage, Long Cooldown)

Ability - When I carry on the task of accepting souls, may I take your soul and bring you to the gates of heaven in return for bringing peace and quietness for the time being. ( Short Range, Singular, Long, instant kill (Similar to Pale Apostle) ). If succesfully instant killed, all minions disappear for the time begining

Health - 1,200

Resistances* -

• Red Resistance - 0.7 Resistance
  • White Resistance - 0.7Resistance
  • Black Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 0.0 Resistance
Minions

Appearance - Yellow/White orbs that hover around entire departments where the angelic abnormality is.

Health - 500
Resistances -

• All Resistances - 1.0 Resistance

Attack - Shooting laser beams at the employee (Can pierce)
Damage - 10 White/Red Damage
Attack Speed - Medium
** Length** - Until it hits the end of the room

Sucses Criteria

Work Success

• Instinct Success Rate - 65%
  • Insight Succes Rate - 50%
  • Repression Success Rate - 0%

Good Mood Range - 21-25 (If the Lord works with the abnormality)
Normal Mood Range - 11-20
Bad Mood Range - 1 - 10

Appearance

Appearance - An angel with heavenly glowing wings, mainly a white color with a yellow glow along with a large white/yellow colored Excalibur.

Encyclopedia
Managerial Tips 1

When work result was bad, the qulitoph lowered at a low chance

Mangeriial Tips 2

Attachment was replaced with “Accepted”, in which if the manager chose this, they were able to pick a clerk/employee to receive this effect, they had a large halo above them while this affect was added to them. (Capped at 5)

The first employee who received the halo was called the “Lord”, in which their justice was massively upgraded by 40+ and will always be in front lines of fights, leading the employees to their aids with the “Lord”.

Managerial Tips 3

When the halo was above them, they were able to connect with the light between each other and occasionally teleport to the employees who had the halo whenever they were fighting anything. However had to walk back to their main positions after a fight.

Managerial Tips 4

When a halo’d employee/clerk died, the qulitoph dropped to zero and all halo’d clerks were nerfed heavily until the end of the day and the Lord was killed by the angel slamming on top of them. The angel spawning caused a second trumpet.

Managerial Tips 5

Depending on the trumpet, the angel was stronger depending on it, if there was a first trumpet then the angel was at it’s weakest, when it second trumpet the angel was at their average power, when it was third trumpet they became an aleph and their power was boosted by much more than before but essentially became a “Glass cannon” with their resistances lowered.

EGO
Armour (Heaven)

Appearance - an Angelic suited plate of armour

Resistances -

• Red Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • White Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • Black Resistance - 0.8 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 0.9 Resistance

Special Effect - Depending on the weapon used, their resistance changed, if they were using weak weapons, their resistance heavily protected them from large-scale attacks that could deem “instant kill”, making them a heavy tank in fights

When they used an ALEPH weapon, their resistances dropped by a lot, making it all 1.0 and pale 2.0 Resistance but their justice was slightly heightened.

Weapon (Heaven)

Appearance - The abnormalities excalibur, fitted for the employee.

Damage - 17 Red Damage
Attack Speed - Medium-long
Range - Medium

Special Effect - Cause a 0.5 Tick Burn that lasts for 5 seconds, dealing 1 red damage each.

Gift (Heaven)

Appearance - An Angelic Helmet made out of the materials of pure metal

Stats - 3+ Justice, 3+ Fortitude,
Special Effect - Whenever you’re the lord, you have added 10+ Justice by the abnormality, affect is strengthed by another 10+ if you have the full set equipped.

Origin

“The heavens gate that once mysteriously appeared during an experiment during a possible ritual”

Budget white night!
But also with extra features

I was not thinking of whitenight other than the pale-attack apart :broken_heart:

There are a few similarities but not enough to actually make it a copy or anything

The only copy this abno got is a aberration straight outta O-03-10 :broken_heart:

or alternatively the same ego equipment name as burrowing heaven

I didn’t realize that
I’m lazy to fix it

all that matters is angels in the sky and heaven on the ground

I don’t know what this is but I wanna be in it

flare ghosted me…