Forum Abnormalities

I see
I’m probably gonna aim towards risk-level dangers than enkephalian because some prolly want it to be more danger focused than production (which don exist here in F-corp)

its not based on both, its based on risk. but risk and enkephalin production are directly linked (more enkephalin means more danger)

did you even play lobotomy corporation before?

yes but I have horrible reading comprehension and love spreading misinformation online :3

hi there

Time to drain away at my fingers!!
yeepee!

Somehow, all I’m asking for is include lemons into it. Lemons are what fuels me. Lemonssss :3

ong

1 Like

sup

I have never touched whatever this game is and I have no clue what the hell an Abnormality even is but I’ll comment I guess.

a mercenary/whatever to hire in “the city” which is where the project moon games take place

They’re like SCPs but used to produce energy for the city

quickly someone give a third answer and we can confuse the hell out of whoever doesn’t know what an abno is

Classification - O-09-2
Risk Level - Zayin

“Ever felt like you needed to take a break from stress?”

Appearance

Sunglasses, however the lens are full of sun-down colors, full of orange, purple, yellow, and red color with slight neon tint to it, giving it a glow. It loses this effect in water.

Encylopedia
0:15 Seconds of Usage

Employee felt a wave of dopamine, increasing their motivation and skill to do things much faster than normal.

0:30 Seconds of Usage

Their knowledge and speed physically and mentally increased, even when the glasses were taken off, as if the glasses gave them a “cheat” to studies to learn much quicker than others.

Tool-Gift Details
  • Increased training-gain by 0.5x gaining stats much easily and in larger chunks.
  • Increased their prudence and justice by I
  • Decreased chances of going crazy
Origin

Sunglasses was originally found on a bench near a beach, expected that it was owned by somebody, however when the person who was looking for the owner of the sunglasses, he wore it but felt a surge of dopamine. They wanted to keep it but the sunglasses ended up slipping off the persons hand, falling into the shore and being swept away.

The glasses were found and reported about a year later during a diving expedition, the sunglasses weren’t that deep within the ocean and the discovery found. However the glasses looked normal upon first sight. So they thought it was just old broken glasses, until it was dried.

1 Like

Sundowner | Villains Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

an abnormality is a sort of super technology used by one of the 26 megacorporations of The City, bordering on basically magic at some points, and it is why they ARE such large companies. They’re also patented

now which is the correct one? you’ll never know…
(i actually gave the correct one fyi lol)

ok don’t just straight up lie

How it feels to spread misinformation ...

1 Like

still. its the discount scp for energy answer.