Forum Abnormalities

Classification - O-01-7
Risk Level - WaW
Qulitoph - 2

“Oh story-teller, bring me a dream and put me into an endless sleep of peace and quiet”

Succcess Chance

Attachment - 50% Successful
Instinct - 20% Successful
Insight - 40% Successful
Repression - 0% Sucessful

Good Mood Range - 11- 20
Normal Mood Range - 4 - 10
Bad Mood Range - 1 - 3

Abnormality details

Damage Type - 4 Black Damage
Attack Speed - Fast
Range - Short

Resistances -

• Red Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • White Resistance - 0.5 Resistance
  • Black Resistance - 0.8 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 1.3 Resistnace

Abnormality Health - 1,300

Appearance

The appearance is a standing female, mostly comprised of galactic like textures similar to the child of the galaxy, the only wearing is a scarf with a texture different from the galactic texture body, mainly comprised of clouds like texture

Encyclopedia
Mangerial Tips 1

Qulitoph Count lowered when Work Result was bad

Mangerial Tips 2

Qulitoph Count lowered when an employee with level II Prudence entered the containment, immediately the employee became unconscious

Mangerial Tips 3

Qulitoph Count lowered when an employee with level II temperance entered the containment, immediately the employee became “unconscious”

Mangerial Tips 4

Any clerk/agent that was unconcious was consumed by T-09-6 when near, this transformed the abnormality into a much larger, dis-formed, and stronger version. This makes containing it harder. Please use your employees to drag unconscious employees or clerks away from this abnormality.

Managerial Tips 5

Any Clerk/Agent who had higher fortitude than sanity, instead of being consumed they were ####### into galactic creatures. Similar ###### to what censored could do. However these creatures are very easy to contain compared to censored creatures.

Managerial Tips 6

When the abnormality consumed enough employees/clerks, it went back to its containment and slowly turned back into it’s normal human-like form. While this was happening, the department it was part of became foggy, making nuggets slightly slower in there.

Mangerial Tips 7

The abnormality will occasionally try to drag in clerks if its on one qulitoph Count (Ability activates if other abnormalities are being worked on). If the abnormality consumes enough clerks, it releases.

EGO
Suit (Dream)

Appearance - similar to the abnormality, employee body is a galactic texture, no clothes or anything, almost like a suit with trippy textures.

Resistances -

• Red Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • White Resistance - 0.8 Resistance
  • Black Resistance - 0.9 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 2.0 Resistance
Weapon (Dream)

Appearance - A rail gun with textures of the galaxy
Damage - 60 Black Damage
Attack Speed - Slow
Range - Long

Gift (Dream)

Appearance - A cloud-like scarf
Special Ability - Become resistance to O-01-7’s unconscious effects and immune to fog
Obtainment - The first employee who finishes off the abnormality (Kill last hit)

Origin

This being was found in the outskirts sleeping on the ground, of course this creature was reported and secured within it’s containment. The creature was awfully chill at first, speaking and sharing it’s history despite being kidnapped, but turned aggressive at one point in the containment and released, was contained shortly after causing damage.

This being said they previously originated or manifested from a lake, but there wasn’t much information on anything before or after that. Making this one unknown.

2 Likes

Me calling this a WaW is criminal

hi hi!

if possible, can you not consider my pfp? i mean, it’s just dangoball lol

hmmmm

Hi Pink Bani!

i have no idea what that is

I already got a perfect abnormality planned out for this one

im scared

Should I start with anybody who I see as an aleph or go down the list

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Classification - O-05-8
Risk Level - HE
Qulitoph - 1

“Do you love change?”

Success Chance

Attachment - 30%
Instinct - 50%
Insight - 80%
Repression - 10%

Normal Mood Range - 2- 8
Bad Mood Range - 1

Appearance

It’s a painting of abstract art and full of scribbles, sat on top of a display

Encylopedia
Managerial Tips 1

When the work was bad, the qulitoph lowered

Maanagerial Tips 2

When the qulitoph was zero, the painting shimmered and launched a large vibration wave across the facility, decreasing all employees stats by 3% of what they have permanently.

Managerial Tips 3

Employees who had their stats up three days prior to the activation of the abnormality will not have that select number decrease if it meets the equal terms of that number.

EGO
Suit (Abstract)

Appearance - Iron armour with a lot of scribbles of many colors on it

Resistances

• Red Resistance - 0.8 Resistance
  • White Resistance - 0.6 Resistance
  • Black Resistance - 1.2 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 1.5 Resistance

Special Effect - 2+ In each stat when worn, resistant to the abnormalities wave effect

Origin

This abstract art was manufactured by humans, when it was created it had the ability to destroy any sort of training/knowledge from the person by a select amount they learned and how long ago they learned it.

Origin of where this painting was created is unknown.

you mixed up the armor and weapon

Lazy to edit
you will have the first locked out weapon :fire:

how do you uh, determine someone grade

“it’s not a bug, it’s an intended feature (now)”

depending on how powerful I make them or how god awful they are if it was put in irl

If yall know what censored did to create his minions you understand why I censored that

hi Sinclair!

Welcome to Forum Corporation where we have HE Red Riding Hooded Mercenary and WAW Void Dream

Classification - O-01-9
Risk Level - Teth
Qulitoph - 3

“Children really do love to come into play when it comes to stealing?”

Success Chance

Attachment - 95%
Instinct - 70%
Insight - 30%
Repression - 65%

Good Mood Range - 11 - 1 5
Normal Mood Range - 4 - 10
Bad Mood Range - 1 - 3

Abnormality Details

Ability - When the Abnormality escaped, it ran through the facility attempting to steal EGO gear from employees.

Resistances -

• Red Resistance - 1.0 Resistance
  • White Resistance - 1.0 Resistance
  • Black Resistance -1.2 Resistance
  • Pale Resistance - 1.5 Resistance

Abnormality Health - 200

Apperance

Seems to be a normal kid, with tan-short jeans and a normal cyan t-shirt and an empty bag with curly hair and bandages.

Encylopedia
Managerial Tips 1

When Work Result was bad, the Qulitoph Dropped

Managerial Tips 2

When the Qulitoph reached 0, the child ran past the employee and ran across the facility, stripping others gear and items instantly.

Mangerial Tips 3

After taking a select amount of EGO, it went back to its containment, the EGO items were no where to be found afterwards

Managerial Tips 4

When the child was suppressed, all employees who were stripped of their ego received it back.

EGO
Gift (Burglar)

1% Gift Ability - Upon receiving this EGO, the employee is able to collect 10% more PE boxes upon working with abnormalities. +2 Justice

Origin

This children has no direct origin other than the fact the city only found him stealing peoples items off the streets, someone tried to kill him but was only injured with reduced damage but was knocked out from the blow. The child was able to take reduced damage but still took the forces of the weapon, this explains the amount of bandages on this childs body due to how much he attempted to steal items.

There is no origin of what his life or history was, other than the fact his body was much more resistance to injuries unlike normal people.