Forum Anniversary and a Never Done Introduction

Alright, where the hell do I begin from? I’ll just separate the post in 2 parts. And sorry for the mass pings, because I mentioned 5 people for this.

I warn you that there is a massive wall of text in this post, though.

Introduction

Hey there!

I’m ProjectVII, nice to meet you all. I’m most of the time looking for something interesting to spend time on. I joined ROBLOX late 2015 and have been following Vetex’s creations since Arcane Adventures. In-game currently, I’m not appearing often, but if you saw a nova plasma wizard named “Alexander Water”, just letting you know, that’s me you saw!

I’m a massive fan of motorsports. No, seriously. I absolutely ADORE motorsports. Especially Formula 1. Because of the speed of the cars and the racing itself.

I didn’t introduce myself earlier because I simply forgot, so you may as well have it here. In case you don’t know me very well yet, I hope you do now.

Anniversary

You may be wondering what is this, I assume. Well, the title should say it.

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-30 081036

It’s officially this account’s first year in the forum!

“So how do I celebrate this?” I asked myself. Even though I couldn’t really find anything to celebrate this (which, to begin with, isn’t something worth celebrating much for me), I decided to make this account return to what it once was.

(Prepare yourself for a summary of my entire forum account)

Across this year in the forums I’ve made multiple name/profile changes. All of them were together though, I rarely changed profile picture without changing name first. When I first joined, it was by the username “ProjectHR”, in 29th of August, 2020.

After I created my account, I roamed around posts to see how the place was. This was back when TGR wasn’t even a thing, the game was still getting updated, and the website was named “forum.worldofmagic” instead of “forum.arcaneodyssey”.

My first post was a pretty nice discovery I made while exploring, which was this:
Abandoned house nearby Mount Seawatch, north to the Hidden Tavern

Showing a house nearby the Hidden Tavern of Mount Seawatch, which is the large mountain with water on top located at the north of the map.

Since then, I’ve went through many other posts, too much to remember, honestly, but I do remember few threads I contributed or discussed in that were of my interest.

My first name change was when I switched from “ProjectHR” to “Amazonite”. I took the image of a green magic circle as my new profile picture, and stood with that for some time. Exactly speaking, I used that from March 16th to April 19th.

Then I became “SmokyScarlet” and my signature profile picture was Genshin Impact’s Yanfei. I stood with it for some time, from April 19th to May 12nd.

After May 12nd I became “CrimsonExile” and my profile picture was Beelzebub from Helltaker. By this point, it should be VERY OBVIOUS to notice how I always name change to something that relates to my profile picture. And if it wasn’t then, it was after my following name change.

This name was used from said date until May 31st when I became “safety_car”. Now, I ask you what do you think my profile picture became during that time?

Of course, this beauty:

The Almighty Safety Car.

This lasted until the 4th of July, when I became what I am now: ProjectVII.

I’ve been thinking about returning to how I started once I got my Anniversary badge, and that’s precisely what I’m gonna do. But, anyway, I would like to let you know that this was all planned: the change, the introduction I never did, this entire post basically, all planned for my forum anniversary.

So, an entire year here, what was the most memorable things I’ve seen? I will just link them all here.

Vik's Extensive Last Names List (830+ Names)

Very long list of possible surnames in which I contributed.

Say something related (in any way) to what the forumer above you said

Thread I made that cannot end. Seriously. It can’t. And I’m wondering if it’s close from being the longest thread in the game.

Too much posts to list.

So what now?

I would like to thank you all for the amazing time I’ve had here. Seriously. Even though I’ve started to lose interest in this place nowadays, the fact that most of my memories here are all positive is just amazing. I’m really happy that this was once the most interesting place I’ve seen and was worth every single day I visited.

A few users I’d like to thank especially are the following:

@vera I’m wondering if you’re still here. Just telling you that it was a pleasure to have met you here. You’re my favourite user, and that’s being completely honest, and it says something. If you’re still coming here, I wish you could see this, sooner or later.

@Moo You’re a very nice person to speak to. I can’t remember a single interaction with you that wasn’t positive, and that’s the best part. I’m glad you’ve decided to come back sooner or later, I was starting to miss seeing you here.

@wmdrayal How many times have I seen you? You literally cannot get out of my sight. Not that it’s bad of course, the complete opposite. Same as last mention, I don’t remember a single negative interaction with you (being honest most of them were just fun because yes).

@Cryonical A very chill person, and puts out very good posts every now and then (most notably The Odyssey Feed). I hope you’re not going anytime soon, this place won’t be the same without you around!

Finally, @liu. Because, well, I don’t have much more to say other than thank you for the checkups, name changes, and overall for how positive you seem almost everywhere I see you. I even started an appreciation thread for you (because a user gave me the idea) and I found it fair.

As the end of this post, I’m just gonna say I absolutely loved this place and all the time I’ve spent on it. I’m very satisfied.

So, have a good day all of you, and sorry if I took too much time from you for reading this.

13 Likes

Glad you are still here after a year.

æ happy anniversary, here cake

:cake:

Happy Forum Anniversary!! :tada:

happy anniversary funni f1 fan ae

gt3 still on top tho

Y’know, I don’t think I’ve done a anniversary pie before.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy anniversary!

It’s funny because i’m not a very nice person lmao. But that aside, more Odyssey Feed is coming soon, not planning on quitting anytime soon, but expect breaks every once and a while because of school (I’ll try to keep this at a minimum as well).

Thank you for the shoutout, and have a happy anniversary!:cake::confetti_ball::partying_face:

It’s funny to me how the same day I made this entire thing, I have the worst day possible.

Injured a fingernail by hitting a table too hard because I used too much strength when cutting a metal piece

It’s also funny how today marks the anniversary of my Twitter account’s creation, one day later after the forum account was made.