Forum Canon Event

All we can hope is that Professions don’t get picked over Spirit weps. But i think we know by this point that Professions is just going to win anyways.

This is also not accounting for Arcanium weps too, dang.

We should replace the building update with the spirit weapons update frfr

Why?

Because first of all, as @Crimsonpants stated, the building update is way more exclusive and excludes casuals from enjoying any new content, however, the spirit weapon update is something EVERYONE could enjoy, and possibly attract a lot more new players compared to the building update.

4 Likes

the meta sweats just picking arcanium weapons to make their already decent build get even more content while the vitality stat just continues to starve :sob:

1 Like

tbh building update is so exlusive that it should be put into another update. i know that the building update is probably pretty big and takes time to make. but only getting a building update is gonna be the most lackluster update imo :skull:

2 Likes

yea, i won’t be able to enjoy the building update until my friend joins and makes their guild, but they won’t join until they can play warden

If the majority of players vote for Sensing over Spirit Weapons I will combine Dr. Pepper and Orange Juice.

it just bamboozles me how it’s even considered okay to make content for some small niche of the arcane odyssey community before finishing a core aspect to the game itself :fr:

i’m a person that will vote for sensing over spirit weapons

1 Like

The building update probably won’t even let you build wizard towers as well

1 Like

again as i said, probably because vetex doesn’t know what to do with spirit weapons himself :sob:

1 Like

I am 100 meters from your location and approaching rapidly.

Start parrying.

1 Like

You have mere seconds to live.

Sensing would be cool but i feel like it would bring a lot of pvp sweats back to hunting people

Sensing would literally be such a dogshit update and I would be especially annoyed if it came before spirit weapons

It’s literally just the esp update :sob: also isn’t there a potion that sort of does this already???

when will the struggle end

vetex doesnt want to work on spirit weapons because theres already like 6 viable build paths, not to mention the amount of balancing needed for them.

all of you forumers have been complaining about them, however outside this small group NO ONE has mentioned them. everyone wants more replayability, story content, and levels.

no one cares for another 6 build paths to grind for.

plus, anyone knows why clans suck right now? its because they dont have any content. the dark seas pretty much require a group of people to explore, clan or not, and im pretty sure spirit weapons wont give a easier way to do anything.

vote for spirit weapons when the polls drop, sure, but theres a ton of more interesting and NEEDED updates right now.
vetex doesnt want to take a full update working on a single thing which most people wont even touch, and neither do i want to wait further for replayability.

8 Likes

i mean i personally don’t like sensing too tbh. literally just another thing that basically mainly for pvp, like not even pvp players in general, SPECIFICALLY hunters.

not pvp focused my ass :sob:

1 Like

Maybe sensing could work if balanceed correctly such as by not pinpointing locations of players. However, spirit weapons are more interesting and i would be lying if i said i didn’t want to try warden for myself

You’re saying that when spirit weapons drop and people can finally use vitality… majority of people won’t try to swap to it and use it?

that makes zero sense maple.

ah yes because ESP (sensing) and a clan exclusive building feature that casuals literally will never need to worry about is much more important than finishing one of the literal core build paths of AO :skull:

With prometheus acrimony running around, this seems like a pretty loaded statement.

No offense but this is like blatant vetex dickriding, maybe I don’t know the full picture but from what I can gather this feels super biased.

yes, i am. most people have no idea what spirit weapons even are, and will continue to assume that vit will only be a hp buff.

I’m starting to realize vitality might simply have to be scrapped lmao.