Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

Honestly that’s a good restriction on the thermal ability :thinking:
Might add that in

Could temperature manipulation let you control where the particles go however

nature doesn’t really like a vacuum so the only thing sustaining it would be my curse, if i were to shut down the technique, the surrounding air would go to fill it at around or greater than the speed of sound, pretty much causing an implosion like that submarine

already started

I’d say thermal manipulation lets you control the speed of particles but not the direction, as that’s more of a vector thing

“Uhm actually my fart curse triumphs your STD curse because I can control the fart particles to go into your brain and make you fart until you die”

1 Like

Yup that’s going into quotables

are the effects based on how cool/original they sound

i think it’s stuff like burning or blinded

i might aswell run a nigh-overpowered killer build

also idk if i can have multiple weapons because they’re kinda needed together

i also cant decide on which curse and which weapons to choose

Tangent time on my curse.

As glow is essentially light but more dense, it has much more stopping power than it does. Additionally, being a form of light means it matches up well against shadow and company.

Again, being more dense allows for better defense as well. It also has the property to absorb heat magics like plasma and fire, but not magma or explosion magic. Also dense enough to block gas magics.

While it is light, the density makes it significantly slower than light. It’s still a little fast, but it lost most of this when it became more thick in able to output more damage.

In terms of exploring the terrain itself, that won’t really work.
It will work better in darker places though. Not in getting directly stronger, but in how the blinding gets more effective the darker it is.
So fighting glow magic at night is worse than fighting it during the day.

Of course, it causes dense blinding and shock that can sometimes stop foes in place with intensity. Stronger at night, mentioned above.

Dense lightsaber rahhhh

Inspiration taken from pikmin 4. Give me some of this.

would a weapon that does this (possibly extremely slow) be allowed tho?

maple

compression curse
can compress things or decompress things
slowly or very very fast which causes explosion yay

wepon: a jar full of compressed magic irradiated water to cause instant harm to any curse user fr

Shell

Wave curse
It drains the energy of others

Weapon: The demon slayer greatsword that Asta uses in Black Clover, or something similar caused by my wave curse absorbing magic.

Archenhailor

Antimatter Mana Curse (control magic energy that is as powerful as antimatter)

Fairy wand from Fairly Odd Parents

(this is way too strong ngl LOL)

Yeah sorry I’m putting the ban hammer down on that.
Idk what the weapon does but the curse seems to just about be crossing a line.

Already on the weapon banlist.

Key gave me his submission, which I’ll just copy and paste here so people can read it up before the polls I guess.

Summary

Pockun “Key” Traits:

Pockun is totally, and completely weak. If I were to give you an example of how strong he is physically, it’d probably be on par with a level 10 bandit. He has done his best to achieve the best physical condition possible for his body type, but he has 0 potential for physical ability. He cannot be as strong as the average mage or a warrior, 0 potential at all.

However, his real strength is his manipulation and intelligence. He is an amazing actor, and can read someone’s next attack by watching them move, uncover someone’s weakness from a glance, and he has a special ability called “Mask”.

He’s such an amazing actor that he can MIMIC the aura of an extremely strong person. This can instill fear in people that are too weak and make someone strong wary of his next attack.

These are things Pockun can do before obtaining the Chance/Sight/Universal Curse.

Also, I’m still setting it up, but here’s a temporary discord server which I’ll be using to post links to important posts in this topic for easy navigation:

This topic will still be used, it’s just the server is serving as a contents list to make it easier