Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

GGs :saluting_face:

So… what happened to sandal now?

He’s really gone huh

1 Like

Gone along with all the curses apart from the Roulette, which now with Headless’ death is stuck inside the destroyed first universe with no way in or out.

the void is calling

Ian managed to save Banana and Archen, and he dropped them off at a Wendy’s, promising to meet up again in a while at that same place soon :+1:

1 Like

well that’s kinda pathetic ngl

I’m a Kamikaze, that didn’t even manage my mission, says I “tried” to take down the wall :frowning:

What happened to Percival Booth:

——

. . .

Percival awoke in the arena, standing. Beside him were many of the other fighters that were in the tournament. Percival so badly wanted to find Sock to slaughter them as they did him, but he saw what every other warrior there was focused on: TAITC, standing in the middle of the arena, their power being sensible even from how far away they were from the rest of them. Percival looked up and saw all of the curses flying into the arena, going in front of their users. Soon, his storm curse appeared before him in all its wrathful glory, its violence already present within the cubic form.

Percival brought his hand up to it and absorbed it once more, the way he did when it first landed to him in his home. He felt his powers come back to him, but this time, he could feel the strength had increased. He started laughing maniacally, feeling himself becoming more powerful. He looked around and saw many of the people he fought before staring at him. He saw Prince Fitzgerald and Hat, looking upon him in fear knowing just as much how powerful Percival was now. Percival jammed his axe into the ground and channeled his power through it, lightning coming off of it violently as he formed a storm over the arena. Immediately the power of the storm showed itself, sending down streams of immensely powerful lightning down, shattering the ground around where it strikes, the winds violently pushing around the water as it began pouring down fiercely. Percival looked to the other warriors, who looked ready to fight TAITC.

Percival took Stormbreaker out of the ground, and he was the first to charge at TAITC. He swung his axe at them, to which TAITC dodged each time he swung. He fired off lightning bolts towards TAITC, and tried charging again. Before he could get close, however, he was grabbed at his waist by what looked like liquid shadows. He was then pulled off and into… nothing.

Percival drifted fast off into the darkness feeling that someone was grabbing him. Percival struggled as he looked at his surroundings. It was all black, all dark, yet he could breathe and see himself, even while being dragged through this void. He struggled to try and free himself from the grasp of the person holding him, before he tried using the lightning from his storm curse to shock them. He then quickly felt air around him, collapsing on a wooden bridge along a lake. He got up and saw, standing at a distance, Ian Booth, his nephew.

Immediately, Percival enacted in anger. “YOU!” He yelled at Ian. “YOU JUST WON’T DISAPPEAR WILL YOU?!”

“And you just won’t stay dead!” Ian responded. Ian spun around the black scythe he was holding, and Percival felt an odd familiarity to the weapon when looking at it.

“I spent so long trying to get the other fighters in that stupid god’s tournament, and it almost worked for once. I almost had a friend, someone who was just like me, for once, but you just couldn’t stay dead, could you?!” Ian exclaimed.

Percival laughed. “Dead? You could never kill me by yourself! You’re still the weak, puny child who was burdened upon me as your father died!” he yelled to Ian.

Ian frowned at Percival and looked back angrily. “I’m not afraid of you, Uncle. I won’t stand by just to watch as a god gives a corrupted, horrendous executioner powers. I chopped your head off once, I’ll do it again.” He responded, readying his scythe for battle.

Percival smirked and raised Stormbreaker up, before once again summoning a storm overhead, expanding beyond their sights and over the continent. He then brought it down, slashing the wooden bridge below, before raising it again at Ian.

“Then you’ll die like everyone before!” Percival yelled at Ian.

The uncle and nephew charged at each other, swinging their weapons with all their strength. Blue and black sparks flew as their weapons clashed at the blades. Ian then moved to the side and created a whip using his void, grabbing Percival by the torso and flinging him into the floor. He then charged at Percival again, but before he could slash at him, he was hit by a lightning strike by Percival, then forced backwards through Percival summoning a violent current of water. Ian then summoned a portal under him, before teleporting behind Percival. Percival quickly reacted and clashed with him again, before Ian went back into the portal and teleported at another angle again. He repeated this multiple times, each time clashing with Percival’s Stormbreaker. Percival then fired off a blast from his storm at Ian, which he dodged quickly. Ian then summoned another portal in front of him, but instead of going into it, he threw his Scythe into it and closed it. He then created a pair of swords in his hands out of his void, then charged at Percival again.

He slashed at the air towards Percival, firing off crescent-shaped blasts at Percival, which Percival fired blasts at to get rid of. He then charged towards Ian, and the two traded blows between each other with their weapons, before Percival managed to strike Ian with lightning, sending him to the ground. Ian tried getting up, but Percival stepped on his back to keep him down on the wooden floorboards. Percival then cackled, raising his axe in the air above Ian’s head.

“I should have done this a long time ago…” Percival started saying. “Now, any last words, nephew?”

Ian struggled, looking up at his uncle who towered before him. Tears seemed to come out from his eyes, but instead, he smiled.

“Say hi to dad for me, will you?” Ian asked. Before Percival could respond, Ian summoned a portal behind him, and the scythe flew out of it at such a high speed, severing Percival in half. Ian moved as Percival’s top half fell to the floor of the bridge along with his axe. Percival looked up at Ian, shocked, bleeding out from his lower half, and smiled as the life drained from his eyes. Moments later, the storm curse shot out of the dead body of Percival at the speed of sound, flying towards presumably Prometheus’ arena. Ian picked up Percival’s axe and put it on his back, before picking up what remained of Percival and throwing it into the lake as the storm he made raged on. Ian then created a portal of void, looking back at the lake, before walking into it to start his next task: to try and save as many of the warriors at the arena as he could.

1 Like

The great wall of text

just looked that TAITC’s planning channel. They wanted me dead

@Randomness add Ian to the credits as executor of the executioner, savior of few warriors

Damn

(I still have the million magics rehehehehe)

No you don’t I confiscated them.

nuh uh

1 Like

did we lose our powers

you’re all part of my biomass now what’d you think happened

i was one of the few people who was saved (by Ian)

Wow. It turns out Typ had a good idea and suggested we turn the server into a forums DND server so uhh we might do that but idk what the story should be. I’m thinking we should either do a continuation of the Prometheus’ Arena universe or a campaign in the AO universe.

Here’s some ideas for an overarching campaign we could look into

1 - ¶ After Prometheus’ Arena ends, the few remaining survivors reconvene and work out what to do next. Although Curses have disappeared, Prometheus’ death lead to the sudden appearance of normal magical abilities in some people. On the run from the law, who finally got to realising that hundreds of murders have been committed, who knows what cast of characters they’d collect along the way.

2 - (AO) The mysterious Bronze Merchant company is hiring. You are in need of a job, so you decide to look into it. There’s nothing overly suspicious about it, just a few tasks to get done each day. Just what’s with those purple hooded figures marching about?

3 - Something else (suggestions pls)

0 voters

Of course if you don’t want to participate you don’t have to, and if you do want to participate but weren’t part of the Arena feel free to join.

Also you aren’t expected to know how to play DND. None of us have any clue anyway.

2 actually seems cool, we becomes buff tf2 mercs

I like to imagine that when the ghost and glowing magic dissipated from lettuce’s body he became a normal boy and was back to how he was before he transformed, no bandages and just his recolored hair stuck.

So in my headcanon, he narrowly dodged death from the glitch curse, and when the curses disappeared his body was repaired from it.

Also in my headcanon is after the tournament, typ and lettuce live together in lettuce’s house.

1 Like