Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

Bro’s stalking me.

Good. You might find something eventually.

hey 12 11 on both but im sure thats just a coincedence
also not sure how these connect to anything, they might not either way but

1 Like

looks like theres 11 districts in either the world or 1 country also

Alright. These will be the last leaks you’ll probably get before I we us all get to actual puzzles.
Have fun picking these apart. These might be red herrings, but even red herring has a definition.

101091/243

Oh cool it’s a fallacy that I learned in english class woah !

Anyways proteins are macromolecules made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen AND nitrogen. They make up enzymes (which speed up reactions in your body) and other things as well

We :heart: enzymes.

Anyway I think that sometimes Nitrogen is too overhyped. It’s everywhere. Damn everywhere.

just woke up but I believe that this episode of forum curses might be centered around the chemical curse

I’ll say this, your initial theory is partially correct
Archen said a while ago that they’d be missing their curse, so part of the story will be focused on maybe not the chemical curse but something similar.

AO’s definition of curse isn’t the only one.

azidoazide azide :fire:

what if forumer curses breaking bad/walter white

i remember when i drugged everyone during the final battle against taitc lol

I have come back from my slumber to deliver upon thee a very likely incorrect theory:
So, I believe forum curses this time will have a certain very important character in it; the chemistry teacher at that school randomness mentioned in the Nyx District. That’s the part I’m certain about, what comes next though is what im likely incorrect about and here’s my random thoughts on it

• that truck were supposed to watch out for may be part of some mystery we’re supposed to solve involving the chemistry teacher
  • said mystery may be us trying to figure out who we are, and the teacher drugged us for either his own forum curses event, or for a external party
  • we know the next forum curses is supposed to be a detective story, so it could be about said external party
  • one of these people may have their own “curse vault”
  • if we aren’t our old characters, then we’re likely students at the school, with a returning major character that doesn’t remember who they are
    That’s all I got for now

oh and return of the 11

(this definitely doesn’t mean anything and is purely coincidences or a joke)

Damnit

You’ve made some good points. However ill give you some more clues in the form of a riddle.

Spectate you do, touch you not.
Fifth of a fraction, thin walls all rot.
Break them down and widen out.
A view much bigger, and then make your shout.

What I’m thinking now cause of that is that we’re not actually directly involved in this and just observing, but we may end up having to choose a side in some conflict and support it?

Walter white reference

Typ, we must cook

imagine an AU where i lost over 95% of my arsenal (114 elements gone) and i could only control carbon/hydrogen/oxygen/nitrogen. actually i’d still be very powerful, maybe around 75% of my power compared to having all 118 lol.

i’m fucking carried by those 4 elements

If it’s the sides of a circle,
then is it any side at all?

a circle has 0, 1, or infinite sides