FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

“IDENTIFYING…”

“ID: 48584724”

“EMPLOYEE NAME: JASMINE BECKHAM”

(doesn’t seem to be anyone worthy of interest)

(they seem to work in accounting.)

You stumble upon @warmwater using the information kiosk

I’ll still take photos of everything anyway, and finally, I look at News

I make my presence known to @WarmWater, identifying myself as Adam Ipself, bearer of the curse of Self-Summoning, a curse that allows me to replace myself with myself from the past.

SITE NEWS:

-Mavek caught doing something super stupid on camera!!! (funny!!!)
-How to talk to your human co-workers
-How to talk to your kumuian co-workers
-what to do in the event of a prismalgam genesis event?
-skibidi toilet funny memes compilation #45
-what’s for this weeks food court specials?
-new merch has just been released!
-Expansions to older facility locations planned, polls are open for suggestions
-issues with security camera footage/unexplained bugs?
-strange noises coming from ventilation
-how to get FREE kromer (100% legit, not scam)

are these like articles or just titles

articles

busy reading, whatever

I’d like to read all of them.

pick 1 to open

-issues with security camera footage/unexplained bugs?

Written by: security team personnel

-Hey everyone, I’m posting this to the site feed because of some issues I’ve been experiencing with the cameras in the facility as of recent.

sometimes, the color of the video feed will just, disappear, and there will always be a weird static like noise accompanied with it, then, usually after a few minutes, a weird entity(?) looking thing appears with a black square censoring the head. I’ve done anomaly file checks and this doesn’t resemble anything we have in containment on the upper floors.

I think it’s some kind of playback error, any way to fix this? I’d really appreciate it, it’s been getting super annoying.

…I take a photo of this. any chance I can read -what to do in the event of a prismalgam genesis event?

I go backwards.

I enter the building
.- Floor 1 -.

Written by: prisma research division

-Hey everyone! have you ever wondered why sometimes the research sectors of the facility mysteriously shut down? often accompanied by many heavily armed guards bursting into the location? well worry no longer! this guide will explain to you what exactly is going on, and what a prismalgam even is…

-prisma, is a naturally inert substance, but through a special process in which [DATA REDACTED], it can suddenly become extremely volatile! and that volatility, when stimulated correctly, may inadvertently create life from inanimate matter…

(CONTINUE)

brb

can i move to join chek and put in the id of mavek?

continue

“IDENTIFYING…”

“ID: 43867990”

“EMPLOYEE NAME: MAVEK KAMA”

(it’s a profile of who Mavek is)

-the article is an extremely long read, but to summarize it:

-prismalgams tend to accidentally form by prisma flinging out of containment vats and making contact with an object

-due to unknown reasons, the prismalgams formed in the site are unusually aggressive and hostile, and tend to attack employees like wild animals, very different from a regularly formed prismalgam like Oswald or Tess (2 seemingly prominent examples of “regular” prismalgams)

-prismalgams at the facility tend to be deformed/suffer mental impairments, so hiding from them underneath tables or behind walls is usually a good idea, it is NOT a good idea to try and fight one head on, unless you have a vibrocannon or some kind of way to fend them off and make them leave. (curses come to mind here)

-all kumuian personnel are instructed to be extra cautious due to the biohazardous effects it seemingly has on them.