FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

anything interesting?

He appears to be a man who works in interplanetary marketing, and is somewhat infamous around the workspace for being absolutely clueless and generally clumsy

while the document lists ordinary profile details at first, the document then elaborates on a HUGE list of hilariously embarrassing things this guy has done, a lot of the time, it’s usually due to the influence of alcohol.

this alien might have an addiction :sweat:

my opinion of him has fallen

That’s a little mean

for all we know this guy could be using alcohol as a coping mechanism

anyway, what would you like to do now?

you find yourself in-

…oh dear… I should probably not elaborate what this place is.

You obtained a strange bottle of extreme alcohol.

egas is a little mean, they’re not exactly the kindest person, but they’re not evil or anything

i’ll just browse through the kiosk with chek for now

what would you like to read?

strange noises coming from ventilation

(I hope you guys are keepings tabs of the items you’re all collecting as we travel deeper into the facility btw)

Written by: Maintenance crew

-We’ve been having some pretty unusual issues lately with the vents, mainly due to one of our employees refusin’ to work on em anymore.

They keep rambling about how there’s some kind of demonic entity in there and they can hear their ghostly moaning or whatevah, kumuians and their supastitions, I swear.

Anyway, I cracked open the damn thing myself and uh, the kid wasn’t lyin’. There’s some crazy strange noises coming from the vents.

I can only describe is as whispering, dunno what they’s whispering about, or who’s the one makin’ these noises, can we ask the technology division for some help with this? maybe of of those lil’ drone things them nerds like workin’ on so much can go for a test drive to see what the hell is preventing my worker from doing his work.

I’ve also noticed that disgustin’ prisma shit leakin out of the vents occasionally, I dunno if the noises and the prisma is related or not, may as well bring it up.

It seems like you guys have done a pretty thorough job with looting this floor, ready to travel to 48?

or do you want to read more articles from the kiosk?

i want to read how to talk to your kumuian coworkers and then check the employees tab of the kiosk

How extreme are we talking?

I show you all that I’ve got so far on my phone. Including the article about the Black Square entity

i recount my encounter to you that ended with the square in the corner of my vision

40% alcohol. this stuff is nuts.

Can somebody show me directions throughout these floors

Written by: diplomacy division/workplace ethics divison

-Very long article, boils down to this:

-Kumuians are similar to humans, don’t be intimidated by their differences

-They’re pretty much just normal people bro don’t be weird

-Don’t make fun of any of their physical features, because that’s mean

-Kumuians tend to have an unusual liking towards butter so it’s recommended to be careful when handling the substance or bringing butter-based foods for lunch (they might tweak out a bit)

-Kumuians are seemingly incapable of biologically processing or being in physical contact with heavy amounts of prisma, please decontaminate if you have recently been in a facility that has been near prisma.

-Always remember the golden rule!

and I finally get to floor 49 after 2 hours of exploring mindlessly

Fargo Cantaloupe returnth after glitch :fire:

what about the employees tab?

you need ID codes or cards to access more employees.