FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

it protects, able to create shields and walls as well as increase the defence of things, including “type” defences like fire or status defence, making them more resistant to things

to be fair the whole thing is just Ladnas being hit by 50 tons of drugs whether your character is real or not isn’t too important

definitely could be helpful against a lot of the anomalies and possible hazards in the facility, ever since SC-404 broke out of their containment, we’ve evacuated most of the staff and haven’t gone back in to see what state the place is in.

wait is this the dream theory where nothing’s actually happening
also i just realised ladnas is sandal spelled backwards

:fr:

that’s a little invalidating

no its very much real and will affect the outcome of the world but

I thought this happens like WAYYY after the second act as a small bonus arc with a lot of Easter eggs + lore

what the actual hell

anyway the canonicity of this doesn’t really matter, who knows. What might be a dream to one could be the reality for another.

yep, i wanted to go with something more basic (less boring/broken) than the imagination curse, but gravity didn’t seem to fit the vibe and a soldier with the protection curse sounded cool

Ladnas was always a vessel all along…

wth

biochemical life x hypergravitational neutron???

(this is not the result of a drug induced spiral this takes place a year after the events of the 2nd act)

(a mysterious contractor has hired a select group of individuals he deems the strongest to infiltrate an abandoned facility and secure a critically dangerous asset as well as survey the damages done)

im thinking if i should be the biochemistry life curse, chemical curse, or vampiric lightning curse user

well the option to try something new is on the table if you want

ok new curse user

chek stevenson

the Payoff curse, basically it’s all about setting up a ton of stuff and then using it all, like I spend a while building some cool, tall tower then bring it crashing right down on someone. A passive ability of this would be to let me pocket any 20 rolls and roll again, saving the 20 for whenever

I am armed with a really long stick to poke stuff with and an old pistol from the 1800s that we’ll point out early on and then ignore it until the perfect moment

should i play as Arkenheilor Ferzorik (the actual biochemical life curse user) or someone else (chemical curse)

possible names if new character: Arshu Ferzorik/Charsolent
(if the last name is ferzorik, arken and arshu will canonically be sisters)

Thank you for confirming Arkenheilor’s gender for me, I did think female but people were referring to her as male so I was confused

I think the lore would fit more if you played as Arkenheilor

time to be arkenheilor

im sorry for drugging ladnas