FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

nimugem abusonok

Explosion curse -
Just explosions. Nothing else. No bombs or anything.

Weapon -
500kg bomb

You realise Gabriel’s alive right

I just realised it wasn’t a very good idea for Typ to start this before FC2A ended, we don’t know who’s alive and dead so people might accidentally resurrect dead characters

Nono, this one has nothing to do with bombs, it’s a completely different concept

“The hell is a Gabriel”

I have no idea what the fuck this means but I want the life curse and also a gun from the 1900s

i suppose i’m the one with a gun from the 2000s then?

I am Hugh Mann. My curse is the launching rocks really fast curse and my weapon is a bag of rocks.

takes after me I see

It’s the curse of launching rocks really fast, not the curse of launching rocks really accurately.

WE ARE REGISTERED AND READY FOR COMPLETION

ALL CURSE USERS:

-SHATTER
-SINGULARITY
-PROTECTION
-PAYOFF
-WHATEVER @Archenhailor WAS
-EXPLOSION
-ACCELERATION CURSE(?)

PREPARE FOR DEBRIEFING, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE NORTH ENTRANCE GATES FOR CLEARANCE.

Wb me :frowning:

oh and you too

-LIFE

BBBZZZRRRPP

good, you made it inside.

Welcome to the lobby, it’s not much, due to obviously not getting many visitors here, but there’s a few things I need you to do to be able to enter the facility.

You all need to go into the receptionist’s room to find an access button underneath the desk, shouldn’t be too hard. While you’re at it, feel free to look around or ask me any questions about what things could possibly await you down below

what items are lying around

There’s surprisingly a lot of leftover things like jackets hanging on coat-racks and half eaten sandwiches laying around, as if whoever was here left in a hurry…

you notice a few odd looking cards that seem to have numbers and titles labelled onto them

“CLEARANCE-REGULAR”

“CLEARANCE-CUSTODIAN”

there’s also a mini fridge in the receptionist area that’s filled with unopened sodas and water bottles

I grab all of it and throw it into my surprisingly large backpack, then put on a jacket with both cards in them. I put the half eaten sandwiches into a separate baggy before putting it in

aaand forums isn’t hiding that text. I’m saving it for later

the lights flicker a bit as the receptionist room and lobby shakes a little, some of the drywall chipping off the ceiling from the unusual disturbance…

BZZZRPP

that can’t be good, you guys should probably start figuring out how to open access to the elevator room beyond the clearance gate, remember, it’s a red button with a label under it that should read something like “access”.

I’d also recommend maybe checking out some of the areas near the receptionist desk, there should be a bathroom if you think there might be of anything of interest in there, as well as a waiting area where they usually have a lost & found bucket

I run into the bathroom to check for the supplies in there

you can probably tell that I’m taking as much shit as possible