FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

:game_die: 14

So basically this is me making a guy out of skin who is just running around but tactically to help the group based on my assessment of the situation roll

Okay, for the purposes of knowkng some context now, let’s say that roll was for redirecting the monster away from this idiot, tricking it into thinking the skinman was them

i’ll just head back downstairs and start getting to the elevator

you made a somewhat convincing dummy out of skin, and by being able to deploy said dummy near the monster, you yourself are within proximity of the being.

the dummy is quickly approached by the monster and after a few seconds the entity seems to attack it with some cords, which slices the skin decoy perfectly down in half.

I see.

Note for next time I try something like this: Make the skin imbueable with small amounts of my own magic energy.

I make another skin dummy, this time to cover up being able to walk away to… somewhere no one, or a low amount of people have gone that won’t obviously be fatal.

oh i should probably report this creature to mr thorne

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 18

BOOM. GOTTEM (sentence)

the skin dummy will now be distracting the entity for the next 10 minutes.

You tell Mr.Thorne about the monster.

“Hmmm… sounds like a prismalgam.”

“Not sure if you’re aware but… prismalgams formed within the facility tend to be unusually deformed and often aggressive, we aren’t entirely sure why, but they make for a pretty deadly foe if they’re well put together enough, thankfully the one you found seems rather… inferior.”

“It shouldn’t but up too much trouble if you stay away from it.”

1 Like

I check if it has enough skin for it to matter if I fucked with it (with disadvantage due to darkness)

@discobot roll 2d20

:game_die: 14, 8

again, it should last for around 10 minutes.

I assume it’ll like, explode or something when times up? idk seems cool

I meant the prismalgam :speaking_head:

oh

I’m confused sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait… my character thinks of the possibility it’s made out of prisms (+1 to the roll imo)

Unless I didn’t hear mr thorne… wait I prolly didnt

Ok well the monster seems to be distracted so I guess you should probably make your way to the elevator

or go help the others make their way to the elevator quickly

we all have a radio, it was probably on the same channel

I’m wondering if it has skin I can manipulate…