FORUM CURSES: Code Smug

I think it’s just better to try and reach the next elevator because quite frankly the loot on this floor sucks and there’s a giant blob that’s probably not very friendly

Can I read the emergency procedures pamphlet from Rebecca’s desk?

as you read the brochure, it seems to have been partially corrupted by the smug.

however there’s a few things that you can make out.

-all tables in the facility have been designed to withstand incredible physical trauma, and thus are good for hiding underneath in emergencies

-all tables are also strangely able to deflect attacks from various prismalgams, and prismalgams are less likely to find you if you hide under the tables around the facility in an emergency

Can I threaten it with the quadratic formula

xequalsminusbplusorminusthesquarerootofbsquaredminusfouracallovertwoa

no it’s too dumb :broken_heart:

if anyone has an army I’ll buy it in exchange for sparing your life

okay it seems like we’ve all made it to the elevator

time for a poll:

  • 47
  • 46
0 voters

yep 47 is 100% rn

VERY good to know

ok well I found out that the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu is up there

Dibs

can’t we all learn from it?

I. Said. DIBS.

Nah jk you can have it I’m gonna be pretty inactive on this thread because I’m busy running WT

just saying, if we all knew spinjitzu we’d be a lot stronger than if only one of us did

bro has NOT watched ninjago

the scroll of forbidden spinjitzu just grants immense power that’s it

if we find a regular scroll of spinjitzu we can all learn from it but it would take time and effort

I have watched it, I was making a joke

wait I replied to u?

I couldn’t tell who you were replying to but based on what you said I assumed it was me

Apologies, it seems I was mistaken